Chap 17

I stormed into the house the gang went and sat down in their usual places " You!" I shouted pointing at Darry " Me?" He questioned wiping the mud and blood off Ponyboy's face " You took away my chance! " he stood up " Took away your chance, of what getting thrown in the cooler or getting away with murder " his voice raising with each word " HE KILLED SAM!" I screamed kicking the coffee table flipping it. " IS THAT ALL THAT MATTERS! YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU! YOUR ONLY GOOD AT CAUSING TROUBLE. NO WONDER ALL YOUR FRIENDS LEFT" he roared " OHH SO THE TRUTH COMES OUT ALL BRAWL NO BRAINS" I screamed pony got up " Don't you speak to him like that!" He yelled in my face " Get out my way" I growled shoving pony to the ground. I was pushed back by Johnny surprisingly " Gloria stop it" he said looking at me " what you say to me you little shit?" I strutted over to Johnny " Sam wouldn't want you to-" He was cut off by me smacking him across the face " Don't you speak about sam" I realised what I've done Dally got up I could see the anger bubbling in him. " here I'm going out for a while " I said shoving my wallet into Johnny hand " I'm sorry.." I muttered walking out the door and down the street. the scene of me smacking Johnny kept replaying in my head. Back to Bucks, it is then I hung my head low looking at my feet.

I was at Bucks already I've probably had at least 5 glasses of whisky " You keep coming here" Buck sat beside me smoking a cancer stick. " I know I do just a lot going on" I downed another glass he nodded knowing I didn't want talk about it " what would you do if you hurt someone you cared for?" I asked looking at my hands " Apologies, treat them or something I don't know. Come on let's get you patched up kid" he said dragging me into a spare room " who you hurt?" He asked taking out a first aid kit "Johnny " I flinched as he started to treat my wounds "the black hair kid that follows Dal around?" He muttered cutting up bandages wrapping my hands and shoulders up. " yea that kid"'I sighed looking at the wall as Buck put away the kit " Look Buck I ain't got my wallet could I pay you back when I'm paid?" I felt exhausted and sore " Sure " he nodded closing the door as he left. I laid down on the worn out bed letting sleep take over me.

When I woke up it was still dark out. Standing up throwing on my jacket I flinched as my jacket brushed my shoulder, I walked downstairs "Another party" I muttered leaving Buck's I have to go home can't keep just running away. I walked down the block to my house I could hear people cheering and laughing as I got to the door. I took in a deep breath as I entered the room fell silent "There you are!" Dally grabbed me by my jacket slamming me into the wall, I just looked down he slammed me into the wall again hurting my shoulder I winced but made sure no one could see "Lay off Dal" soda said from the couch, Dally dropped me I fell to my knees cursing myself for seeming weak "Lay off? She hurt Johnny that little broad hit him she ain't any better than his parents" Dally complained I got up heading into the kitchen looking for something drink. There was a pack of beer sitting in the fridge picking them up I leant on the counter not bothering to go into the living-room " you alright?" Soda came in leaning on the counter beside me. "Doesn't concern you. " I said not even looking at him "Don't be like that Hun.." he moved in front of me "Don't call me that!" I spat opening my second beer he frowned then left the kitchen leaving me on my own with my thoughts, I kept thinking about my time in Chicago how many friends I've lost and now Sam's on that list. I've probably been in here for a while. A concerned Two-Bit entered "If you keeping drinking like that you'll end up like me" he took my beer out my hand there were at least 5 empty bottles beside me I didn't realise I drank that many " What a Mickey Mouse lover?" I joked he let out a small chuckle " Nah, an alcoholic " his grin quickly disappeared and replaced with a serious expression " You gonna lecture me?" I questioned he shook his head " just making sure you don't end up like me" he sipped some of the beer before giving it back to me " Do you tell jokes to make people laugh or to make people think you're funny?" I asked raising an eyebrow he stood with a puzzled expression " I make jokes to make myself laugh because I know I'm funny" he winked then left the kitchen. I stood finishing the rest of the beers and was feeling a little tipsy but was fine I walked into the living avoiding Johnny I sat beside Steve watching Tv, of course, Mickey was on "You gonna apologise or what?!" Dally glared I Ignored him not wanting talk about the incident but Dally wasn't having it "I'M TALKING TO YOU!" he shouted grabbing me again throwing me to the ground I quickly got back up but remained silent "you wanna be like that the?" he picked up a lamp throwing it at me hitting me in the chest. "Dally stop it" Johnny whined making Dallas turn his attention to him I brushed the bits of broken glass of me "Don't compare me to Johnny's parents," I said walking upstairs to my room I could hear footsteps follow I slammed my door shut grabbing the Box on the floor dumping everything in it onto my bed. photos scattered everywhere with the gifts as well. I dug through them looking for a certain photo of me and Sam. "I'm not done with you" Dally kicked open my door I grabbed the photo I was looking for, it was me when 10 years old and sam was 21 that was the last I saw him we were standing hugging it was snowing as well this taken a week before Christmas. "what you looking at?" Dallas snatched the photo out my hand his expression softened a little " You can't keep living in the past" his attitude changed completely. He's so bipolar "I know" I sighed " But doesn't give you the right to hurt Johnny!" He shouted throwing the photo onto the bed He shoved me I tripped backwards  falling down on to the floor. I could hear footsteps rushing up the stairs " I'm going out" I said just as Johnny and Soda got up the stairs walking pasted them and back down the stairs " Hey where ya going?" Two said looking up from the tv " Out" I shouted leaving the house walking back down the street.