Chapter 7

Jason and I spent all day finding out information on the Soc's turns out his name Robert Sheldon he hangs out at nightly double drive-in theatre with his buddies. By the time me and Jason got enough information on where he was it was getting dark we headed to the theatre we knew roughly what he'd look like "What we do when we get him?" Jason whispered as we jumped the fence into the drive-in "Teach him a lesson and if things go real down hill...we use these" I whispered back taking out the blade he just nodded "this type stuff you used do in Chicago?" He asked as we walked across the parking lot "yea...Except people weren't gonna rough up you, if you done something wrong you dead" I took out a smoke lighting taking a few puffs before passing it to Jason a couple were arguing "I'm sick of you when you drunk!" A red head shouted to a boy with blonde curly hair "oh come on baby" he slurred she ignored him and walked off with her friend the two boys just sat back into their mustang drinking and complaining "lets go see if redhead knows anything" Jason smirked strutting up to the red head we sat on both sides of them "Hey" Jason grinned she gave him a Smile "Hey" she said back we all introduced ourselves "If you don't mind me asking but are you a real redhead?" Jason smirked leaning in close her, friend I was sat beside giggled but Cherry was not impressed "you remind me of another hood." She said we sat confused wondering who but our question was answered "Dallas Winston" she spat she must dislike him "awwee now you've gone and hurt my feelings" Jason mocked putting a hand over his chest pretending to be offended "anyway, Who was the two boys you two were arguing with" I asked smiling Cherry raised an eyebrow "my boyfriend Bob I really hate it when he drinks.. why you ask?" I felt my smile widen so that's bob eh? I looked in the direction of the car they were in "well cherry you're boyfriend hurt our friend and we were just thinking about teaching him a lesson" her friendly smile disappeared "get lost hood I'm sick of fighting" her voice rising I just laughed "its only fair now depends on how things go with him next time you see him it could be in a hospital bed or a coffin" Jason whispered just we could hear and just like that we got up and headed towards the blue mustang "pretty one she is" Jason said smirking "feisty" I knocked on the car window Bob rolled down the window "what you want broad" he spat Jason was on the other side we both looked at each other and nodded then quickly grabbing the two Soc's yanking them out the car and into the empty car park beside he threw me off him "You hurt a friend of mine so we gonna hurt you" I snarled glaring at him "Your friend? The kid you should seen his face when we got out the car" he laughed "you know what a greaser is?White trash with long hair " Was that supposed to be an insult "You know what a soc is? White trash with Madras" that's when the fight began Jason was already on top the other soc he towered over him and was much stronger Bob smashed the end of bottle he had trying slash me with it but I dodge every time grabbing his collar pulling him to me as I smashed my head into his face. He let out a string of curses I was caught of guard when he slashed my cheek with the bottle I felt it bleeding but wasn't that deep "Weapons out!" I called out to Jason watching him getting kneed in the face my legs were kicked out from under me making me land on my back I grabbed my blade as Bob stood beside me I stabbed the blade into his foot he cried out in pain I took the blade out kicking his feet out this time pinning him down "Ima make sure you remember who I am...That hair seems to be getting long" I smirked placing the blade just under his chin "why don't we start here" I laughed as he flailed about I gently cut across his neck making the cut deep enough cause scarring but not to deep to kill. He grabbed my hand trying push the blade away I dug my knee into his crotch causing him cry out I plunged the blade into his hand the blade going into the ground I looked over to Jason He had the guy against a car saying threats that were obviously working since the guy was pale and shaking I watched as he Slashed the Soc across the face I looked back at bob his eyes were shut trying not cry but it wasn't working he was in  obvious pain tears rolled down his cheeks " Next time i see or hear you jumping any of my friends You wont be lying in a Hospital but a Coffin " I growled getting up of him I spat in his face and walked over to Jason the Soc was doubled over and was covered in bruises ,his hand was hovering over his side " Broken ribs" Jason muttered and thats when we heard sirens and footsteps we turned around seeing Some fuzz and Medics running up " QUICK RUN" I shouted rushing over to the fence jumping it sprinting down the block jason just behind me we could hear the sirens getting closer we wont out run them but we can out climb them " Down here" jason shouted heading down the alley it was pitch black too small for cars there were a set off ladders that leaded to the roof we climbed pulling the ladder up so no one could get up we were laughing and jumping across roof tops the adrenaline pumping through me " I ANIT HAD THIS MUCH FUN SINCE THAT TIME WE SET FIRE TO THE GUYS CAR" Jason laughed as we jumped down off this real low building into the garbage below we hopped out trash stuck to us we ran down the hill the sirens getting further and further away. I remember this was when I was still living in Chicago I was up visiting, this is when I just met Lucas and my first time meeting Alex some man was being rude to the patient and staff at the hospital..so when he was in the shop across the hospital we busted into his car Throwing petrol over it then setting it on fire and ran for the Hills.

Eventually we lost the fuzz completely we sent them the wrong way so we headed back down to the curtis which was probably at least 2 hours away. The entire time me and Jason  joked about stuff we used to do.