Chap 14

3 weeks later-

Me and Johnny have been living together for two weeks. He was currently out with ponyboy, since Johnny moved in me and Dally have been non stop arguing over him Two-bit made a joke about us arguing like two parents which ended up Dally punching two in the face. I left the house rushing to the Curtis's me and Darry been getting along since both of us became parent figures, I entered the house saying hey to gang , I shot a glare at Dally and so did he , our latest argument was about how he was gonna hang out with Johnny he said he'd come get Johnny at 6 but Dally never turned up and Johnny was so heartbroken. When I saw Dally again I started shouting at him for hurting Johnny feelings, " Hey Darry have ya seen Pone and Johnny?" I asked getting a little nervous " Said they were going to movies" he said looking through a pile of paper work I instantly relaxed " how was work?" Steve asked stuffing cake in his mouth I shrugged " Same as usual, Pose here pose there" Dally kept glaring at me and I was already getting pissed off " what you two fight over this time?" Soda grinned stretching out on the couch " Well Dally the dick here. Was supposed take Johnny out " I growled tensing " Well something came up" Dally face was starting to turn red with anger " What is you sitting around drinking, more Important then Johnny!" I was furious Me and Dally stood up standing toe to toe screaming and shouting in each other's face, I swung at Dally face knocking him back , He narrowed his eyes I could almost see steam coming out his ears Dallas smacked me across the face sending me to the ground just then Pony and Johnny happened walk in " Whats going on?" Johnny said his voice slightly raised. He'd be came more comfortable and confident since he moved out his parents so he spoke louder , I stood up " Just about Dally not being able hang with ya the other day, he said something urgent came up" I growled feeling a bruise forming where Dallas smacked me " I'm not feeling to well actually " he looked down " Yea ever since we got to the movies he kept complaining about feeling sick" Pony said sitting on soda l walked over to Johnny bringing him into a hug " wanna go home and get some hot chocolate " I smiled putting him in a headlock ruffling his hair " Heeeeey, touch the hair" He pouted I took out a cancer stick I went to offer one to Johnny but decided not to since he's not well.

Me and Johnny we're sitting in our pj's on the couch watching tv, I made Johnny wrap up with a blanket and he looked really adorable I couldn't help but stare " why do you keep staring at me like that" he said raising an eyebrow which he learned from two " cause your so cute!" I squealed tackling him into a hug, we both laughed it started thundering rain hitting the windows and roof " Its peaceful" He said moving over to the window with the blanket trailing behind him. Suddenly a tree fell from lighting hitting it. "Can barely see anything cause of the rain" He muttered I got up going into the kitchen to start making dinner, I was making a Sunday roast . I looked over to check on Johnny he was sitting back on the couch sipping his hot chocolate , I turned back to cook .
I was just about put dinner down when something or someone banged the door , I grabbed a knife from the kitchen walking over to the door Johnny was still on the couch wrapped up but had a nervous expression another thud I slowly opened the door there stood a tall figure I couldn't quite make out the face " Can I come in?" But I knew that new york accent anywhere It was Dallas " Sure.." I said sternly slamming the door behind him as he walked in his clothes drenched and clung to his body " Hey Johnny man" Dally said strutting over to Johnny the water dripping off him onto the floor " We have spare clothes for ya Dal " Johnny turned walking out the living-room and up the stairs, " why you here?" I growled crossing my arms " Came see Johnny since I didn't hang with him last time" Johnny came down the stairs with spare clothes for  Dally " Dinners just been made" I said turning going to the kitchen.

After dinner we sat on the couch Johnny and Dally were talking about something I don't know I wasn't listening, I haven't told anyone this but a couple days ago I don't know how but Sam phoned me I haven't seen him since Dad died and I was like 10 then , We talked for an hour saying he was gonna come up and visit. I was a little nervous I mean After dad died he changed he was much more aggressive,
" Were ya even listening?"Dally snapped me out my thoughts " I'm going to bed.." I sighed getting up and walking up stairs to my bedroom.

It's been a long day I just finished work but I phoned the Curtis's knowing Johnny gonna be there and I lied saying I had work much later , I really just wanted a drink I headed to Bucks.
I entered the bar instantly being greeted by buck " The usual?" He asked sliding behind the bar counter I just nodded resting my chin on my hand he handed me a bottle of whiskey " what brings a model like you here?" Buck teased leaning on the counter watching me as I downed half the bottle , " Just wanted a drink , I told the gang I was working late so I'm good also No work tomorrow " We high fived I zoned out again while drinking more of the bottle I couldn't stop thinking of Sam , I mean I pretty much Idolised him and James " ya beem zoning out a lot" Buck gave me a concerned look " Just thinking " I mumbled then downing the rest of the bottle " about??" He chugged his bottle " How I wanna get so drunk I don't remember anything " I grinned buck gave me a toothy grin as well as he took 4 bottles out from under the counter.
By the time we finished the bottles we ended up drinking more so we had like 6 bottles in total and we were pissed we couldn't stand straight or stop laughing. And that's all I remember
I woke up in a bed with nothing on I squinted my eyes adjusting to the brightness I looked to my side seeing a random guy also naked and still sleeping I got up my head pounding, I grabbed my clothes getting dress I quickly ran down stairs I was still at buck and he looked just as bad as me . " you look awful" he muttered slouching over the table " same to you, hey I've gotta get back" I half smiled leaving Bucks, I walked down the block to the Curtis's My head hurt like a bitch, stumbling up the porch stairs and into the house I was greeted by loudness " Where have you been we were so worried!" Two shouted which didn't help with my head " Shhhh" I rubbed my temples leaning against the wall " You smell of drink..." soda grimaced "wait aren't they the same clothes from yesterday?" Pony pointed out now everyone was looking at me " Did you sleep with someone" Dally smirked " Yea, so what" I growled " you lied" Johnny said looking disappointed " YES I LIED SO WHAT?! I CANT ALWAYS BABYSIT YOU!" I snapped then instantly regretting it Johnny looked so sad and I made him sad I bit my lip " hey don't shout at Johnny " Dally said defensively I took out my wallet snd grabbed cash slamming it on table " here, this should do a couple days " I said then the phone started ringing Darry got up to answer it, " Gloria for you! Some guy named Chris wants you " Darry said handing me the phone. " hey Gloria, I phoned your house but no answer so I phoned this number you gave me.. I was thinking maybe you should take a couple days off you've been getting stressed lately and Im worried" chris said softly " You know I can't afford a day off!" I snapped " I'm sorry Gloria... But it's for your own health " he sighed I heard someone shouting in the background and I knew who it was it was that Soc model " What the fuck did that little shit say!" I shouted " it's nothing " chris said quickly " Tell that punk If he don't shut his trap ima be down there in 5 to beat him" I shouted making sure that Soc heard me , I heard him shout back in reply " Thats it!" I shouted " Gloria don't. If you come here I'll phone the cops" chris said sternly " Im sorry but see you in a few days" he said sympathetically " Fuck you." Was all I said before putting the phone down " what was that about?" Steve said eating cake " Fuckin chris making me take days off" I was so pissed.

It was later in the day I apologised to Johnny said Id take him out for ice cream to make up for it but he said it was fine. The gang decided we were gonna be in my house soda and Steve were arm wrestle, Two drinking and watching Mickey, Pony Johnny and dally were talking while me and Darry were talking about bills and boring adult stuff. Suddenly there was a knock at me door I quickly got up opening the door I felt my jaw hit the floor there stood at my door was Sam