Chap 35

I was waiting for Kelly's class to finish I leant against the wall sighing watching the clock tick by I was standing outside her class skipping my class. Chairs screech as they were pushed out loud chatter then the ringing from the bell I winced a little from the loudness people poured out the classes cramming into the narrow hall I stood patiently waiting for Kelly "Oh hey Gloria!" She beamed being the last person coming out the class I smiled looking down at her, her hair was big and wavy she had her usual plaid skirt on and a button down "Haven't seen you for ages" she giggled I hummed in response a small group of girls starting walking towards us then stopped looking at me then quickly forming a circle they began whispering and giggling "What class you have next?" I asked watching as Kelly struggled fix her bag I snatched it off her because it began annoy me "Ill carry it" I smiled the group girls started squealing and doing dumb motions with their hands "I have math, you?" She asked we walked pass the group "Heeeey Gloooria" they all said in sync smiling and waving I arched an eyebrow "Hey.." confused I awkwardly waved back opening the hall door for Kelly then walking on "While you've been gone.. you kinda got a fanbase going on" Kelly shrugged I turned to see the group still there looking I smirked at them winking then going up the stairs hearing loud squealing from the girls "So word got around about you and Shepard" Kelly said slowly "Which one?" I joked as we made our way into the Math class "Both really" I slid off the bag handing it back to Kelly "Bye then" I smiled briefly seeing people whisper and looking at me I rolled my eyes strutting back down the hall to my class just as I was about enter the class when the tannoy beeped "Can miss Everett please come to the head teachers office" a woman said in a monotone voice I groaned then headed to the head teachers office.

"Miss Everett, you've not been school for weeks care to explain?" The headteacher frowned from his big oak desk I slouched in my chair man-spreading "I didn't feel like it, had stuff going on" I grumbled already bored "And what was that" he raised an eyebrow taking notes down "Er I don't know, trying get job so I don't starve or get kicked out my house, maybe dealing with personal issues as well" I snapped standing up "Miss Everett sit down." He demanded I let out a snort "Don't tell me what to do, teach" walking out and down the hall to Curly's Class I think he had some classes with Pony since Pony is ahead a year that little smart-ass. I eventually found where he was P.E "Track eh?" I muttered going outside to where the training ground is. making my way up onto the bleachers to watch I couldn't help but laugh at the track uniform it was tight white tops with tight short shorts I doubled over as the athletes stretched I saw Curly and Pony that's when I lost it I was practically crying from laughter on the bench I was so loud it caught the attention of the athletes "look at them shorts!" I howled Curly face turned red a little he quickly turned around.

The entire time I shouted at them mainly Curly about their track uniform and said dirty comments to Curly making him flustered and distracted the bell rang I made my way to where the changing rooms standing outside waiting for Pony and Curly it was lunch now. the changing room emptied but I didn't see Curly I entered "Anyone in here?" I yelled "Yea" Curly and Pony answered back I smirked looking Curly up and down "Gloria, you can't do that all time it's off putting plus we really need train" Pony whined slipping on dark blue top I shrugged making my way to Curly who was standing half naked, he had his black jeans on but no top "Stop perving" Curly glared grabbing his black muscle top "Ima get Johnny" Pony announced leaving the changing room Curly gulped I gave him a wicked grin.

Pony-

I felt like Gloria and Curly wanted talk so I half-lied saying I was going get Johnny I made my way up to his locker seeing him putting stuff away then locking it "Hey Johnny" I beamed he jumped a little but smiled back "Hey pony. How was track?" He asked as we slowly started walk back to the changing room "It was good till Gloria showed up" I signed running a hand through my hair "What was she doing?" He questioned stuffing hands into his hoodie pockets "Ain't that Dally's?" I pointed to the hoodie it was too big for Johnny's he nodded "She ditched class to come yell at us and was just generally dirty" I grimaced Johnny nodded understanding "Hey were ba-" We stopped seeing Gloria having Curly pinned to the wall her knee between his legs she was saying something I thought she was threatening considering Curly's facial expression it wasn't till I heard a snip of what she was saying, her dirty talking was worst then Dallas it was working since Curly face was bright red she smirked as he squirmed a little Curly looked over to us pleading for help "You should be looking at me" she growled then looking in the direction of us "We'll finish this later" she purred pushing herself off the wall and acted as if nothing happened Curly quickly fumbled about with his top then rushing ahead out the changing room "Im ditching see ya'll later" Gloria stated leaving as well "Okay...then" Johnny raised an eyebrow "Poor Curly" He sighed "How so?" I opened door letting Johnny walk passed heading down to the cafeteria "He is dating Gloria." He gave me a look I nodded.