Chapter 10

When I woke up no one was in the living-room I looked around none of the beers two was drinking were left. I stood up walking into the kitchen there was a note on the table it read. We decided let you sleep in we've already left for work and school there should be food in the fridge -Darry, Soda & Pony
I smiled rubbing my eyes still I saw the weird colours and patterns, I opened the fridge there was a sandwich so I decided that's what I was eaten . I was leaning against the counter stuffing the sandwich in my mouth as I quickly read over the newspaper, Once I finished eating I got changed I had only three outfits so I decided now be good time get more clothes I was wearing a tight pencil skirt with a plain white shirt tucked in with my usual boots I grabbed my wallet and switchblade putting the blade into my boots and wallet in my bra I soon then left the house heading into town.

I was sitting in Dairy Queen I had already bought clothes I had at least 2 bags filled I was looking out the window stirring a milkshake I had , I was thinking about getting a job for some extra cash and maybe buy a house but I don't know about the house I mean I promised Johnny I'd stay but I cant keep crashing at the Curtis's My thought were broken when someone sat across from me I turned see who it was " Dally the Dick what do you want?" I asked looking at dally who had a smirk on his face he took out a smoke " want one?" He offered which I gladly took we sat in silence smoking our cigarettes " you drinking that?" He asked I shook my head he snatched my milkshake drinking it " so what brings you hear , doll?" He asked once he finished drinking my now empty milkshake " just needed clothes and some time think" I said dropping my finished cigarette on the floor and stomping on it " what were you thinking about " he questioned his eyes half closed he had his head leaned back on the seat " just about getting a job and trying figure out how I'll get a house" I sighed " man, why a job? And house? You really are staying here aren't you?" He kept questioning " Need some extra cash plus I don't want keep crashing at the Curtis's house ... but I don't know how Ill get a house" I was starting get stress , one of the waitresses came over she was real pretty, brown hair blue eyes that sparkled pale face with pink cheeks and lips she was curvy as well I noticed dally was checking her out " anything I can get you two?" She smiled " could I get your number then?" Dally smirked she blushed a little " what's your name?" I asked leaning over the table " erm.. Rosie " She smiled she had perfect teeth great smile as well " well Rosie when does your shift end?" I asked again " soon actually maybe an hour or so" she looked at dally who kept looking her up and down then winked at her " can I get two cokes then doll" he said she nodded before going back to get our order " she's really pretty ain't she ?" I said sitting back Dally looked at me Lightning another cigarette " yep." He mumbled she actually made me feel bad about myself I looked at my reflection in the wind frowning I wasn't the best looking or most ugly looking I was kinda just plain I quickly snapped myself out of that fault don't need self pity right now, Rosie came back with our drinks " That'd be $20 including  your order earlier " she smiled I ordered some fries , two burgers cause i was starving and a milkshake that dally drank . I reached into my bra for my wallet I could feel Dally watching me I grabbed my wallet taking it out and paying Rosie before putting the wallet back into my bra " interesting place put it" Dally said still looking at my chest " every girl does it" I said drinking my coke " anyway what you doing here?" I asked " just walking around and so happened to see a lonely broad " he took a sip out of his coke I looked back out the window watching people and cars go pass.

We left the Dairy Queen without Rosie Dally decided she wasn't worth waiting another 40 minutes on which was a shame cause she seemed like to like him, we were walking I was carrying my bags Dally wanted go into a store so he could swipe some smoke "distract the old guy while I swipe " he said as we entered I walked up to the cash register " excuse me " I said in a fake sweet voice he smiled back I began distracting him while Dally swiped as much as he could I turned look at him he nodded and started leave the shop I quickly followed once we were a little away from the store " how much you get?" I asked as he opened his jacket he had swiped at least five packets of cigarettes cartoons "here " he handed me a cartoon I thanked him, How come Dally the Dick ain't being a dick? " where you wanna go now?" He said looking around " I want go put these bags back at the Curtis and get changed out of these clothes " I walked down the street heading to the house " why I think it suits you shows your body more" Dally said smirking " urgh I don't feel tough though " I gagged at dally's attempt to flirt " yea cause that switchblade in your boot ain't doing anything doll" he retorted back.