QE: 1

Being a queen must be the best thing that could happen to any woman, to be treated as royalty, to be respected and to have much money. But being a high and mighty queen needs to do her responsibilities.

"Meliodas, are there any more assignments to be done today?" Elizabeth asked her royal adviser, Meliodas. He went to her side and bowed, "You have 2 things to today, My lady."

Elizabeth gave out a tired sigh, it was 10 in the morning and she had to read and sign alot of papers. She was easily tired this day, "Alright, give it to me in my office."

Elizabeth stood up from her throne and started to walk to her office, She was a little wobbly because she was tired, so her steps were shaky. Which led her to tripping and falling on the floor.

Elizabeth sat up almost immediately and Meliodas quickly went to her side, "Are you okay My Lady?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Y-yes, just a little tired." Meliodas helped her up gently, "My lady, please do be careful. You may be a queen that has her responsibilities but you need to look out for your health."

"I see where you're getting at, Meliodas. But I have to, for my Kingdom. My father is unable to act as King and my two sisters are away. I am named Queen of Liones." Elizabeth sighed, Meliodas looked up at her, his eyes meeting hers.

"Then shall I help you with your work today?" He asked, Elizabeth blinked a few times. "What?"

"I'll help you." Meliodas gave her a smile, His smile always made Elizabeth feel better. Even on the worst times.

"If you insist." Elizabeth stated, Meliodas held her hand as they went to her office. They first had to read and sign a few more papers from different Kingdoms. There were an awful lot, but Somehow, the two found their way to finish them by noon. After, they had lunch and quickly continued to the next task she was supposed to do

The next task was to check on the towns people if they have enough supplies for their needs, Elizabeth changed from her gown to a normal sun dress. She didnt look like a queen, She looked like she wasn't the queen.

"I'll come with you." Meliodas stated, Elizabeth waved her hand dismissively.

"No, Meliodas. I can handle this, I'll just go around the town. It's okay." Elizabeth smiled, Meliodas didn't want her to go alone. But she was the queen, he had to listen to her.

"Okay, but please be careful." Meliodas made a small bow and Elizabeth waved, "I will, Don't worry too much."

Her royal coach stopped at the gates of the town, the towns people welcomed her warmly. Giving her smiles and different kinds of gifts.

"Queen Elizabeth, you weekly visit is expected. Thank you for coming." Cain, one of the retired knights smiled.

"It's always a delight, Cain." Elizabeth gave him a sweet smile, But before Elizabeth could go to the other houses, Children suddenly surrounded her.

"She's so pretty!" One girl exclaimed, Elizabeth kneeled down. "Oh? but so are you dear." Elizabeth gave her a pat on the head.

"Lady Queen? May I ask a question?" A shy girl asked behind her, Elizabeth turned around and gave her a giggle because of the formality. "Yes?"

"You're so pretty and Kind, but why are you alone? Don't you have a King like the fairy tales Mommy and Daddy tell me about?" She asked, Elizabeth smiled at the girl. "Being a queen has it's ups and downs, I can't always look for a Man. But hey, who knows." She shrugged and the little girl giggled.

"I have to get going now children, I'll see you all later." Elizabeth smiled and walked from house to house, Asking if they needed anything. She lists them in a small paper, Every family that needed something was going to get what they needed within the week.

Back at the castle, Meliodas was walking around and checking if the staff was doing okay. He walked in the Mage's room, Where Merlin was.

"Meliodas? Why are you in here? Arent you supposed to be with the queen?" She asked, Meliodas sat on a chair nearby. "She's doing her weekly check up on the town."

"Again, I ask. Why in the world are you not with her?" Merlin repeated, walking near Meliodas.

"She told me that she would be okay, she's just going to check up on the town. Everyone loves her anyway and are too afraid to hurt her." Meliodas chuckled, Merlin smirked at her friend.

"Oh? But remember Mr. Royal Adviser, She's the Queen of Liones. And right now, she is vulnerable. Without you there, who will protect her? The towns people? what if someone targets her with magic?" Merlin asked with a matter-of-fact tone and a smirk plastered on her face.

Hearing those from Merlin, made Meliodas worry a little. But then again, Elizabeth was pretty tired this morning. What if she collapses?

Meliodas stood up and left Merlin's room, Merlin chuckled at Meliodas. "Royal Adviser, huh?"

Meliodas didn't need a coach or anything, he could get there with his speed. He may be a royal adviser to the Queen of Liones, But there is a reason why he was the royal adviser, yes he could mutlitask and what-not but he was special in Elizabeth's eyes.

He wasn't a mere human, he was a demon.

~~~

iM BAAACK~ Get ready for a new story!

But i'm trying this new way of writting, It's different from how I write, But Hey~ Why not try.

Hopefully, I did not suck xD