QE: 11 [Meliodas]

Here it is, Meliodas' past :3

Enjoy~

×××

When Merlin left, Everybody else drank up and ate a little of bread on the table and helped to fix things up in the kitchen.

"how ya holdin' up?" Ban asked, leaving the kitchen with everyone. King and Diane left after a short while to roam the kingdom.

Meliodas shrugged, "Fine, I guess." 

Ban slapped the back of his head, "Are you literally going to lie to me?" Meliodas rubbed the back of his head, where a hand mark was imprinted. 

"No, But  I can't go to the town with tears in my eyes. Can I?" Meliodas asked, Ban grunted, agreeing with him.

But Ban suddenly chuckled, "Been a long time since I saw you actually cry." 

Meliodas has been the royal adviser ever since the Kingdom of Liones was made. He was the first ever royal adviser. 

But Meliodas was a special kind of royal adviser, but before he was one, he was a free demon, able to cause destruction to anything he saw. But he wouldn't. 

He was taken to be a royal adviser because he analyzed things and thought thoroughly, even though most kingdoms wouldn't accept a demon to be near them.  

He didn't find it fun to spread blood everywhere, he was a peaceful demon. His name wasn't even Meliodas, his name before was Estarossa. 

He changed his name for one reason, every death he faced, he changed his name because he was being born again but with same body. He was like an immortal but not. 

He had to change his name though, for he died in protecting the first queen of the Kingdom of Liones.

"Estarossa," A faint voice called.

"Please, my queen, call me Meliodas."

"Meliodas? You're changing your name?" 

"Yes, it's time to face death." 

"Good bye, Meliodas."

"Farewell, Queen Liz." 

Meliodas had sacrificed himself for Queen Liz, for he loved her. They both died at the same time, and had the same reason. Another Kingdom attacked Liones, Which cost their Queen. When Meliodas came back after 3 days, he found the princess that Liz and her King had. 

Her name was Eliza Liones, She ruled the Kingdom after she turned 18. After Meliodas died for the first time in years, he vowed to be alive for the Kingdom and the royal family until he cant serve anymore.

He knew he had a long time before he died, But he didn't care. 

"Please protect the Kingdom."

Standing strong for years, When Caroline and Baltra ruled the kingdom and had a little girl named Elizabeth with her two sisters, he got triggered by the name.

"Meliodas, She will soon rule the kingdom." Baltra stated next to Meliodas while Elizabeth was sleeping on her crib. 

"But she's the third princess." 

"Same days we have to wait if you die." Baltra chuckled, which caught Meliodas off guard. "Just kidding, her sisters will not take the responsibility, She will. I have seen the future." 

"Please take care of her." 

Meliodas thought more about Elizabeth being queen, as she grew, he observed her. She didn't really have the characteristics of a queen.