QE: 3

Upon reaching the castle, Elizabeth darted to the dining room. Making Meliodas fall back, he didn't gave to go after he, so he took his time

"Ban~!" She called, entering the main kitchen. Seeing the silver haired male wiping his hands, Elizabeth ran next to him. "Hello!"

"A bit cheery my queen, anything happen today?~" Ban asked, amused with the queen's behaviour. "Not much."

"Your mood says other wise, my queen." Merlin entered the room. "Okay, maybe I had a little fun with the children today." Elizabeth admitted.

"Did Meliodas come see you?" Merlin asked, Elizabeth stopped moving around. Merlin noticed this and she rose her brow, "Your reaction tells me he did."

Speak of the devil, Meliodas entered the kitchen. Elizabeth looked at him, Meliodas rose his brow. "What is it?"

"Oh nothing, just have to apologize. I'm sorry my queen," Merlin slightly bowed, Everyone looked at her with confused faces. What was Merlin apologizing for?

"Meliodas, do you smell anything?" Merlin suddenly asked, Elizabeth shot Merlin a look. She now knew why Merlin apologized.

"Smell? I dont smell-" Meliodas paused, he furrowed his brows. "Blood."

"Blood?~" Ban asked, then, he could smell it too. "My queen?" Ban turned to Elizabeth.

She looked down at her shoes, She could hear Meliodas' footsteps getting closer. It was dead quiet and she was getting nervous of Meliodas getting mad.

But when she felt a soft grip, she immediately looked at him. Meliodas gentle turned her arm to see her wound.

Meliodas simple stared at the wound, Elizabeth couldn't speak, she had nothing to say.

"Why did you not tell me you had a wound, My Lady?" Meliodas' face became worried, now Elizabeth felt guilty.

"It was a small cut, I was planning to take care of it myself." Answered Elizabeth, Meliodas sent out an inaudible sigh.

"Let's clean you up before you eat dinner, will that be okay my lady?" Meliodas asked, looking at her face for her facial expression. Elizabeth simply nodded, they headed to her room.

Elizabeth felt like a five year old little girl, Meliodas was holding her hand as they went.

"I.. I'm sorry, Meliodas." Elizabeth spoke quietly, she could still feel the guilt of not telling him.

Meliodas stopped walking which made Elizabeth stop too. Elizabth was prepared to what Meliodas would say.

"I absolutely can not have the queen apologizing to me," Meliodas sighed, he turned around to look at her.

"My queen, I know you want to do things yourself, But I get worried that you would go to the lengths of getting sick or hurt." Meliodas stated with a worried tone.

"I know, I know. But I planned to clean it myself when we get back." Elizabeth tried to explain, Meliodas just frowned at her.

He sighed in defeat, "My lady, i'll make it pass for today. But please, tell me if something wrong happens, okay?"

"Okay." Elizabeth nodded, Meliodas smiled and He opened the doors to Elizabeth's room.

Elizabeth sat comfortably on her bed while Meliodas went to the bathroom where the medical kit was.

It would have been easier with magic, or a potion. But Meliodas didnt approve of it, especially when it was on the queen. He didnt want any side effects.

When Meliodas came out of the bathroom- medicine in hand. He sat next to Elizabeth. "Please give me your arm, my lady." He comanded gently.

Elizabeth moved her arm forward and Meliodas held it firmly but softly, he cleaned the wound. "this will hurt," Meliodas warned before he put the ointment on her open wound.

Elizabeth flinched, which made Meliodas pull back his hand from her wound. "I'm sorry," he stated quietly and quickly put the bandage on her arm.

"Thank you." Elizabeth gave Meliodas a warm smile, "a smile on your face is the best thing I can recieve from you, My queen."

His statement made Elizabeth blush for a second, Meliodas didn't even take it back. "V-very well.. shall we go eat dinner?" She didn't know what to say.

"Yes, Of course." Meliodas stood up and offered his hand, Elizabeth gladly took it. They headed to the dinner area.

When they got there, her dinner was ready, and so was the staff's. Elizabeth did not like the fact that she was eating and her staff would be watching her.

So she would tell them to eat with her, she did not want a Castle that was dull and was as if ruled by an iron fist. She wanted a family in her Kingdom, a loving family.

Everybody was waiting for her to sit down, when she did, everyone sat down with her and started to eat.

She enjoyed every moment with her people, she loved them dearly and she never wants to leave them. But that's a good thing.

Because it's gonna be a long tume before a Goddess dies.

~~~

Heyo~

Just here to say that if you didnt know yet, the NNT manga is on a hiatus because Nakaba Suzuki is hospitalized.

Let's hope and pray that he'll be well soon~ :3