QE: 19 [Meliodas]

Once Meliodas woke up on the ground, he was inside Elizabeth's room. This completely confused him, why was he there of all places?

Meliodas sat up and looked around, he saw Elizabeth on her bed, unconscious. Meliodas immediately analyzed what situation he was in. 

A look at Elizabeth made the room began to shake, in between shakes, he saw disturbing images.

A lifeless queen.

A bloody queen.

A dismembered queen.

Then, it stopped. When it did, Meliodas found himself panting and sweating. He didn't know why he was seeing those images. He glanced a the queen, he didn't see it anymore. He took a deep breath. 

He took a few steps towards her, he hadn't noticed that his breathing had fastened, he didn't know why and he couldn't stop it. He was already at her bedside, "Elizabeth," He said, but no sound would come out of his mouth.

Again, "Elizabeth!" 

Again and again. No one could hear him, she couldn't hear him. The only person he wanted to hear his voice. Couldn't hear him.

This time, he tried to touch the queen ever so slowly, but once he did, he would see another image or rather, an illusion. 

He saw her dead in his arms. Her cold hands touching his warm ones, Her lifeless body being hugged tightly, by Meliodas himself. 

Meliodas couldn't stop the feeling of a tug on his chest, seeing it, hurt him. Seeing her gone, it was a nightmare coming to life for him. 

Meliodas quickly turned his head to avoid seeing the illusion in front of him. He walked away, turning his back on Elizabeth. However, by doing that, it made him feel heavy. 

With his thoughts clouded, a sudden gust of wind went past him. But he looked at the windows, they were closed. The doors were locked too. 

The gusts of winds continued, stronger even. It was like It was pushing something, or someone away. Meliodas turned his head on the other side of the bed, it was where all the winds disappeared to. 

And there, he saw a black shadow, a ghost like figure. Near the queen. The gusts of wind stopped once Meliodas had taken a visual on the thing. 

"Demon," The shadow spoke, it was a low and raspy voice. Like an old man's. "Why are you here of all places?" 

"I don't know." This time, when Meliodas spoke, there was sound. 

"You are a cruel being, why are you around a goddess?"

"You will simply kill her." 

Meliodas looked a little offended, "No, I won't."

"Are you sure? then what did you see?" 

"See what." 

"You know what I mean, child." The shadow then loomed near Meliodas, it gave him chills down his spine, but a simple shadow wouldn't scare Meliodas. He's handled worse. 

"Hm, You have feelings." The shadow said with a mocking tone. 

"What does that supposed to mean?" Meliodas asked, the shadow looked like it was chuckling. 

"Feelings for the goddess, how... unique." Then, the shadow gasped, "You really are quite different."

"But you won't accept." 

"Okay, so I have feelings for the queen, but so do the others." Meliodas countered, the shadow chuckled again. 

"Yours is different, and both of us know."