QE: 21

"Is it dinner time already?" 

All of their heads turned to the bathroom door where Elizabeth was carefully closing the door to the bathroom and was in a different dress. 

Everybody stared at Elizabeth in silence, they couldn't say a word. Elizabeth stared back at them and smiled. "I'm ba-" Before she could even finish her sentence, everyone ran in to hug her.

"You're okay~" Ban was the first one to speak, hearing Diane's sobs, Elizabeth was already teary eyed. 

"I'm back." She hugged everyone back, "We missed you, my queen." King smiled softly, Elizabeth returned it with a smile as well.

Merlin, who was also a bit teary eyed, looked at Ban and both nodded at each other. "Before anything else, my queen. Let us have dinner." He stated, Eizabeth nodded and everybody went to the dining area. 

Elizabeth noticed that Meliodas was a bit quiet, he didn't come to hug her, he was at the sides, smiling at her. "Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked, Meliodas' head turned to her, "Yes, my lady?" 

"Are you alright?" Elizabeth asked, concern audible in her voice. "Oh,yes. Everything is fine." Meliodas gave her a small smile of reassurance. Elizabeth just nodded and they continued to walk.

When they had arrived to the dining area, Ban had the food ready and served them almost immediately. They didn't need to hold a huge party, a simple dinner was enough.

"So, how was everyone while I was gone?" Elizabeth asked in the middle of their meal. "Please don't say that." Ban said, Elizabeth smiled, "Okay, while I was in bed." 

"A wreck-" "Alright." Merlin and Meliodas said at the same time. "It was a wreck because we didn't have you." Merlin finished her sentence.

"But It was alright because we were in your stead while you were.. in bed." Meliodas finished, also. 

"What great news, I knew you could do it." Elizabeth said with a smile, "You knew?" Diane asked. Elizabeth shook her head. "I didn't, I just had a feeling. I had faith in all of you."

When Elizabeth said that, coming directly from her, they felt good. 

"My queen, I have a question." Ban spoke up again, Elizabeth let him continue. "When we.. went to.. you know.. um.. how did you know about Elaine?" 

Elizabeth placed her spoon on her plate."I didn't." 

"Then how were we able to see things that you never knew about? I mean, we were in your head." Merlin asked, wanting to know answers too. 

"Everything else in your trials were.. from you." Elizabeth answered, "You may have been in my head, but it was all from you. I was always there, I just couldn't move." 

"You saw.. everything?" Diane asked, Elizabeth nodded. "I see.." Diane's eyes quickly glanced at Ban, which he saw and he smirked. 

"Well, My Queen, We are happy that you are alright!" Ban exclaimed, "Yes, that was an emotional roller coaster. " Merlin chuckled and Everyone laughed. 

"Thank you, Everyone." Elizabeth smiled at each and everyone of them. All of them smiled back at her. Except the demon who was still silent. 

"It's our pleasure, I mean, you did a lot for us." King pointed out, Everybody agreed. All Elizabeth could do was smile so she wouldn't end up crying. 

"I love you all, so much." Elizabeth smiled, her words touched the 5 people with her. "We love you too." Diane smiled.

"Well! We have a free day tomorrow, we can all enjoy our day tomorrow." Ban stood up first and everyone followed.