QE: 17 [Merlin]

Merlin woke up inside a small laboratory of some sort, She remembers this all too well. This was her old lab before the Liones family took her to their kingdom. 

She looked around to inspect the whole place, it was the same as she remembered it. However, as she remembers clearly, she moved all of these to Liones.

Bottles and potions were on her table and open books. It looked like she was just done doing research. 

Merlin touched a few of the books, one book was open and it didn't have words. Until, however, Merlin touched the page.

In black writing, You killed mommy

Merlin quickly pulled away from the book, once her fingers were away from the page, the words disappeared. 

"What in the world?" Merlin looked at the book once more and touched it again, You couldn't cure her.

For the first time in Merlin's life, she felt frightened by a book.

The windows suddenly got covered by different kinds of fabrics that looked old and dusty. Merlin didn't do anything to cause this though. 

It was dark, very dark. Merlin didn't now if it was a test for her to be strong willed at what se was about to face. 

Someone entered the room, someone opened the door. It was a tiny Elizabeth in a cute black dress.

"Merlin!" She spoke excitedly, happily. To happy for Elizabeth herself, Merlin took a step back as Elizabeth entered. 

"what is it, princess?" she asked cautiously, not knowing what the girl was capable of. She didn't like the feeling of not being knowledgeable of the person she's facing.

"I just want her back" Elizabeth sweetly smiled at Merlin, which she found very creepy. 

"Okay.." Merlin just agreed with the little girl. She didn't want anyone angered in anyway. 

"Liar!" The girl soon yelled, which made Merlin tumble back to the table. Merlin wasn't like this, but for some reason, she felt vulnerable. 

With each step Elizabeth was taking, it felt more and more like Merlin was being pushed back, even though she couldn't step back anymore. 

It was to the point that she made the books and potions on the table fall because Elizabeth was now face to face towards her. 

Elizabeth's head then turned at 180, which scared the hell out of Merlin. Elizabeth's facial expression turned into something horrifying, it wasn't exactly a facial expression. Heck, she didn't know what it was.

Elizabeth's eyes were gone, Her smile turned into a menacing grin. Dark smoke surrounded them.

"What can you do now, sorceress?" 

Merlin could only stay quiet, she was actually scared.

The door opened again, and another child appeared. 

"Arthur?!" Merlin exclaimed, why would Arthur be here?

"Many things can be found inside this head, you know?" Elizabeth smirked, Arthur gave Merlin a look, it wasn't the smile she found adorable. It was a blank stare.

It was gonna be a moment until she gets attacked by the two that were possessed by a shadow. 

Merlin was gonna act before that happened, "cease!" She chanted and both Elizabeth and Arthur couldn't move. 

"That all you got?" Arthur slowly moved his arm, Merlin acted quickly. "Lock!" With that spell, the two were locked, they couldn't even speak. 

"Now," Merlin stood up properly and went to the corner where her book of spells were. "Purifying spell.." She muttered, browsing as fast as she could. 

"Don't you want to stay here?" Elizabeth asked, Merlin looked up from her book and looked at Elizabeth. 

"They took you away from here." 

"They took you away from your home." Arthur added.

Merlin closed the book, looking like she was just gonna give in. Which made Elizabeth smirk all over again.

"Yes, now join Arthur, he can lead you to your kingdom." Elizabeth said, Arthur moved his hand forward, slowly. 

"I already have a home." 

Merlin' statement made Elizabeth gasp in shock, "No you don't, you have it here!" 

"The Kingdom took me because I was needed. I happened to like it at Liones. I have found my family because of it." Merlin said sternly.

"and an illusion of a shadow that possessed my guides to find the gem is not gonna stop me." 

Elizabeth tried to move, she couldn't completely move. Before she can even do anything, Merlin stabbed her back with the dagger that was in the corner. "Withdraw from this body, be purified with this dagger of the heavens.

Merlin had collected many things, and this one helped her a lot. Everything turned completely white now, it was empty. 

But something caught Merlin's eye, a slight blinking on the ground. She looked closer and found the gem on the ground.

Merlin smirked in accomplishment and found herself in the middle of a road. She already knew what she was gonna do, she didn't need to read the writing. 

~~~

Hello~

just a little reminder that the book is gonna end in a few chapters~ :3