QE: 4

Dinner was done quickly, Meliodas helped Ban clean the table and wash the plates.

"Hey King," Meliodas called, King flew next to him, "yeah?"

Meliodas nudged his head towards Elizabeth's direction, King nodded and went behind her.

Elizabeth headed to her room, not noticing King trailing behind her. She was completely tired and was ready to sleep.

Though while walking through the hallway, she felt weak, Sleep had gotten to her. She almost fell on the ground but something soft had cushioned her fall. It was chastiefol.

Before she could see King, her eyes closed. King chuckled at their Queen and made chastiefol carry Elizabeh to her room and he tuck her in, "good night, my queen" King smiled, leaving her room.

Walking back to the dinning area to check up on Diane, King heard a faint cough from the queen's room.

But before he could go back to check on her, Meliodas was on his way. "Is she asleep already?" He asked, King nodded.

"She was very tired today, but please double check on her." King stated, Meliodas nodded. "Good night, King."

Both men separated their ways, Meliodas went to check on Elizabeth. She seemed like she was okay, so Meliodas left her room.

He then went to his room, which was two rooms away from the queen's.

The next morning, Everybody immediately started to work. Ban started to cook breakfast, Meliodas had the list of the towns people who needed supplies and he already started to give out orders to the men in charge.

Merlin started to do research on different kinds of spells and potions that could be helpful in the Kingdom. King and Diane started to patrol the Castle and the town.

Meliodas looked at his wrist watch, it was nearly 9. He had to wake the queen up before she completely overslept.

Meliodas walked through the hallway, he heard a faint cough in Elizabeth's room.

"My lady, are you awake?" Meliodas opened the door gently, when the door wad fully opened, he saw Elizabeth under the covers.

"My lady, it's time to-" a cough interrupted him, a cough that came from Elizabeth.

"Huh? Oh, Meliodas." Elizabeth removed the blankets over her, she looked fine, but she was coughing.

"My Lady, are you feeling okay?" Meliodas asked in a worried tone, he didn't want the queen sick.

"I'm feeling fine as always, just having coughs." Elizabeth gave him a smile, Meliodas wasn't assured.

"Can you stand up?" He asked, Elizabeth nodded and stood up from her bed. "I'll be out in a moment." She then headed to the bathroom.

Meliodas sighed as he sat down on Elizabeth's bed. A few minutes had passed, Elizabeth came out of her bathroom. Hair combed, a silver long sleeved dress that went below her knees.

She looked like a Goddess, which she was.

"Shall we?" Elizabeth asked with a smile, Meliodas stared at her for a few seconds. But ended up smiling as well. "Yes, my queen." He took her hand and both of them went to the dining area.

"Have the others eaten yet?" Elizabeth asked. "Yes they have."

"What are my plans for the day?" She asked, Meliodas took out his check list.

"You have nothing planned for the day my queen, you are free to do anything today. I have done the supplies for the towns people." Meliodas stated, Elizabeth nodded.

"Thank you for clearing everything for today, Meliodas." Meliodas nodded in response, "of course, my lady." 

Ban went out of the kitchen when they entered the dining room, tray in hand. He gently placed it on the table, "Here's breakfast, my queen~" 

"Thank you." Elizabeth smiled and started to eat, but before even taking a bite, she coughed a bit.

"My queen? Are you feeling okay?" Ban stared at Elizabeth with a worried expression, "Yes, I am okay." 

"Here, warm water." Ban handed her a drink and Elizabeth smiled at him, Elizabeth started to eat until she was done. 

"May I?" Ban asked for permission to get her plate, Elizabeth nodded. After a while, Elizabeth stood up, "I'll be off to the garden, would you like to come with me?" Elizabeth asked.

Meliodas nodded, "I would gladly go." 

Walking on the hallway, it was quiet, too quiet. Meliodas noticed that Elizabeth hasn't been smiling, "My queen, is there something-" Meliodas stopped talking when Elizabeth suddenly fell on the ground.

"My lady!" he crouched to the ground, Elizabeth was unconscious. He mentally cursed and carried her to her room. 

Meliodas gently put her on her bed, he bit his lip, he didn't know what was wrong. It didn't seem like she was just exhausted.

He noticed something purple on her fingertips, he went closer to check on it. What he saw horrified him and made him worry more than he already is.

He decided to call everyone in the castle, Their queen wasn't doing good.

~~~

Hello~ 

I'm sorta back~ 

I'm taking a long time because the laptop broke on me and I'm editing Rewritten xD so, now you guys know the reason of my lack of updates :3