QE: 9 [King]

IM SO SORRY, ITS BEEN SO HELLA LONG.

×××

Diane entered the dining area where everyone was quietly drinking coffee. Ban was up and early as usual, he stared at Diane though. She wasn't in her pig tails.

Diane sat next to Meliodas, who was quietly drinking, thinking deeply about Elizabeth. Ban served Diane coffee. "Thanks." She quietly stated, Ban slowly pulled back his arm.

"New hair style?" He asked, Diane stopped drinking and put her cup on the table and stared at Ban. Meliodas stared as well. 

It wasn't long until Ban realized why she wasn't using her pig tails today. He knew all about them, he was there after all, and so was Meliodas.

When King entered, he looked horrible. His hair was a mess and it looked like he didn't get enough sleep. "King! Did you sleep last night?" Diane asked, as soon as she saw King entering rubbing his neck.

"No.." he groaned, trying to twist his head a little but it caused pain instead. "Did you sleep properly?" Ban asked, King stopped twisting his head.

He shrugged, "Did you use your pillow?" Diane asked, King looked at the floor. "You didn't, didn't you." 

When King came back to check on Diane, she was gone. He looked for her everywhere, King panicked

"Diane!" he called, no one answered him. he searched, high and low. " Diane! where are you?" he called again.

King, with much effort looked for Diane for about a hour. "If this is a game, it isn't funny!" no one still answered him.

It didn't take long for him to finally realize that his best friend was gone. He wouldn't stop looking for her, it even made him not eat for a few days just to look for her.

Everywhere he went, he couldnt find the giantess, he had no leads. For about 2 years, he grew to hate humans. He assumed that humans took Diane and possibly killed her because she was rare.

"I swear, once I get my hands on those humans, i'll avenge Diane." King told himself, flying up the trees. Two years had passed and he still didn't find Diane. He had hoped that Diane was still alive but he also thought negatively. 

"Get him!" one morning, a yell from a man woke King up. He was startled and fell off the tree that he was on and fell in a sack.

Darkness surrounded King, he suddenly felt scared. A cold rush went through King's body, he was gonna be captured. 

King stayed quiet as he was being carried to the camp of the two men talking. "We'll make a lot of money with this one." 

That scared King, he was going to be sold. He was going to ripped apart by humans.

They abruptly stopped, which made King wonder what happened. "Who the hell are you?" The man carrying King asked in a mean tone.

"Um, I got lost.. I was wondering if you could help me?" A little girl's voice asked, The men stared at the girl.

"Where are you from, little girl." The man commanded, he didn't really ask. 

"F-from there." All King could do was to listen to the conversation, yelling in his mind that the little girl should have ran away. Even though he hated humans, he still had a heart.

"Let's go to our camp first, okay kid." The man stated and they continued to walk. King kept moving to alert the girl.

"What's inside the sack?" the little girl asked curiously, "Just a wild pig." The man answered, King stopped moving and got annoyed.