QE: 16 [Ban]

Ban opened his eyes only to see golden eyes in front of him. he quickly sat up, completely dazed.

He looked at the girl, he couldn't believe his eyes. "Elaine?"

Elaine sighed in relief, "I'm glad you're okay."

"What happened?" Ban asked, "You suddenly collapsed.." 

How does Elizabeth know about Elaine?  Ban thought "More importantly, what is this?" Ban asked himself, looking at his outfit, his usual attire had turned into a white suit. 

Ban just shrugged it off and looked at Elaine. He then looked at their surroundings they were sitting in the middle of a meadow and trees and bushes surrounding them.

His gaze went to Elaine again. Elaine turned her head and met eye-to-eye with Ban. Ban had this weird feeling in his chest, but he didn't know what. 

"What is it?" Ban asked, Elaine shook her head, smiling. "Nothing." She then stood up from the ground. "will you wait for a minute? I just have to check something." 

"Sure~" Ban nodded, Elaine smiled at him and walked away into the bushes.

Ban hummed a tune while he waited for Elaine, it was quiet until ban head Elaine scream. He immediately stood up and ran towards the direction that Elaine went to.

When he got there, he arrived to a scared looking Elaine staring at a distance. "What happened?" Ban asked, grabbing Elaine close. 

"I-it's nothing.. there was just a wild animal..." Elaine started to calm down. "Okay." Ban sighed in relief. 

"C'mon~ Let's go back there." Ban pointed at the meadow, Elaine nodded and followed Ban back and they sat down.

"Ban," Elaine stated, Ban looked at her direction. "Will you have to leave?" 

"Well, yes. The qu-" Ban cut himself off when Elaine glared at him.

"What's wrong?" Ban asked, "She's top priority then?" Elaine asked, Ban rose his brow. 

"Yes? Why?" Ban asked, confused. Elaine was never like this.

"She means more than me?" Elaine's voice cracked from her sweet one into a scary sounding voice. Much like a demon's.

"Don't you love me?" Elaine asked, looking infuriated. "I-I do! But-" Ban got cut off by Elaine yelling, getting closer to Ban's face. "But what!?"

"You're not her!" Ban yelled back, pushing himself away. 

"I am her!" Elaine screamed, "No, you aren't!" As far as Ban knew, Elaine was never like this. She was different, she never got mad. 

"Don't you see me here! I'm very much alive!" the scary voice grew and Elaine's eyes turned from gold to black, pure black. It shocked Ban and he stood up and walked back a little.

"Don't lie to me!" Ban grabbed his head in frustration.

"But she's not~" Another voice said, Ban looked back to see a shadow smirking. Floating around Elaine's body.

"Who the hell are you!?" Ban demanded, mad and frustrated as it is. "Just a little virus walking around~" The shadow smirked and touched Elaine's face.

"Don't touch her!" the shadow grinned, "oh?" 

While Elaine was seething with range and radiating a dark color, The shadow flew all over her. 

"You can't do anything, mortal." the shadow mocked, "Yeah? Well i'm immortal so~" Ban backfired. 

"You have no weapon." 

"You're right, but I can do this." Ban smirked and ran after the shadow and punched it's face, making the shadow get thrown on the ground. But with the crash f the shadow to the ground, Elaine screamed in pain.

"You shit." Ban glared at the shadow. "Yes, I connected myself to her~ Try to hurt me now." The shadow chuckled evilly.  

Ban took a deep breath, "My queen." He then felt a hand lay on his shoulder, he didn't know who it was, but it was enough for him to make up his mind and to form golden nun-chucks from nothing. 

Ban stared at it and walked towards Elaine, "Elaine." Ban called and Elaine looked at him with a glare. "You aren't her." 

"how many times to I have to say it! I-", "You're dead!" Ban yelled, and with that, he attacked Elaine with his nun-chucks and hit her head which damaged the shadow. 

The shadow shrieked, "No!" Ban chuckled and Hit Elaine's stomach. With that hit, it made Elaine's body crack and explode into a white light. It seemed like it disintegrated anything that touched it. 

So, Ban, using his nun-chucks, grabbed the shadow looking thing and threw it in the light. With that, the shadow disappeared. 

When everything was finally done, Ban saw a trail of white dust floating around to a direction. It lead to the place Elaine went when she screamed. Behind the tree and a few bushes, He saw Elaine's body. 

Ban felt something weird again, "wait.." Ban thought for a minute, "she was here the whole time.. This feeling.. The gem!" Ban exclaimed. 

With Elaine unconscious, Ban touched her skin and she started to glow. She woke up and smiled at Ban. "Good job, Ban." 

After that, she then turned into dust. "Goodbye, Elaine." Ban smiled as a golden gem appeared appeared in front of him. He took it and a letter showed up in front of him. 

"She slumbers, Not to be awakened. The gems in the right place, and it will open a white space."

With that, Ban set out to find the Kingdom of Liones, he had a long way so he started immediately. 

~~~

I'm sorry this is late ;-;

summer started a week ago but I had to do some stuff before writing :D

but here's an update! :3