QE: 7 [Ban]

What's this? 〜(°∇°〜)

Another update? :3

//ita a flashback, okay? (〜^∇^)〜

~~~

Ban was a lazy baker in the town before, but his pastries were amazing. Even the royal family recognized him, they would have him deliver his amazing pastries and pay him with high prices.

Ban's life was a bliss, but it was a little boring, it was the same routine. From waking up in the morning, cooking, going to the castle, going back to sell and sleep. It had gotten boring in Ban's taste.

But not until a princess was born, when he met Elizabeth, many things happened.

"u-um.. who are you?" A little silver haired asked behind Ban, who was on his way in the castle to give the royal famliy's delivery.

Ban kneeled down with a smile, "i'm Ban, you're princess Elizabeth, right?" Elizabeth nodded slowly, "well," Nan took something from the bag he was holding.

"Want one?" Elizabeth stared at the cookie that Ban was holding, but after a little while, she took it and started nibbling on it. Her eyes lit up when she tasted it.

"my...favorite!" She exclaimed with a smile, Ban chuckled, "well, let's go to mom and dad and give them their yummy cookies, yeah?" Ban asked, Elizabeth nodded and Ban carried her and landed her on his shoulders.

"tall!" Elizabeth said, looking around. Ban found her adorable and went to her parents' quarters.

As the days past, Ban enjoyed going to the castle and being with Elizabeth. His days were colorful and Lively because of the little girl.

They would both go into the forest or in the garden to have small adventures together. Elizabeth cherished him too, he was part of her childhood and he loved his cooking. She would eat anything Ban would srve because she knew she could trust Ban with anything she'd eat.

Ban knew that she had trust in him, and he did not abuse it. Instead, he cherished it as she cherished him. He cooked for her anytime he was able to, with the permission of the king and queen, of course.

Well, it's not like he had to. He was in the castle years ago, before Elizabteh's parents were even the King and queen.

He was the royal chef in the kingdom many eyars ago, he saw thousands of kings and queens come and go as he watched as new ones had replaced them.

It has been years, how could Ban still be alive?

Well, easy question, he was immortal. The chef was an immortal by his love of people he cared about. Also, his love of alot of things.

Ban left though, for the reason of him getting bored of his place. He did not want a promotion or anything of that matter. He was just, uninterested.

But this little princess that he watched as she grew, changed his mind.

"You want to come back?" Baltra, Elizabeth's father asked Ban, as he asked to come back.

"yes, sire." Ban bowed, Baltra chuckled, "why of course you can."

"But on one condition." Baltra stated, Ban looked at him. "if my daughter, Elizabeth, turn into a queen, you would be her chef.  but not just to cook for her, but to be with her aswell."

"it would be my honor." Ban bowed once again and went out of the king's quarters. Where a little girl was with a man waiting for Ban.

"guess, what? I'm staying here." Ban grinned at the girl, she looked so happy when she heard it.

"yay!" She smiled, and hugged Nan. Ban was a little surprised, but just accepted the hug from the little girl.

But, he had a habit that not everyone would like.

Late in the night, ban woud go to one of the balconies of the castle and just drink beer or any alcoholic drink.

This was how he got immortal, his love for alot of things had him drinking a magical potion that made him immortal. He dared himself that he could drink anything, you could even call it greed. It was an accident when he drank the potion of youth.

But while he was drinking all he was thinking about were the deaths of the kings and queens. The thought of Elizabeth dying with him as her chef, Ban didnt want her death.

He knew that humans have short lives, he wished that Eliabeth's time would take longer. Heck, he wished for Elizabeth not to be a normal human. He cherished the girl so much as a little sister.

"Ban?" He heard a small voice from far away, he looked back to see Elizabeth rubbing her right eye.

"princess? What are you doing up late?" Ban stood up and walked over to her. "Is that.. al..co..hol?" She asked yawning.

'Um, yeah.." Ban looked at the bottle on the table.

"daddy said... it's not good for you." Elizabeth stated, even though she was really sleepy.

"I know, but," Ban shrugged, not knowing what reason to tell to the little girl.

"Dont drink.. please?" Elizabeth asked, hald asleep. Ban chuckled, "I dont think-"

"promise me" Elizabeth unconsciously held her pinky out.

Ban chuckled lightly at the girl. Ban? Giving up on alcohol for a little girl? Impossible.

"Alright, I promise. For you, okay princess?" Ban smiled, locking pinkies with the girl. Elizabeth giggled and immediately fell asleep after.

"how long has it been?" Ban asked, giving himself a chuckle.

"20 years, for you." Meliodas answered, with a smile.

Ban stood up, "well, it's been a long time since the queen we're serving was a little child. I'm gonna sleep, you better do it too. You have duties tomorrow~"Ban waved and left the room.

Meliodas sighed, leaving the room aswell, finally going to his room and going to sleep.

~~~

(〜^∇^)〜 here's a present from me ! 🎁

Also because I haven't been updating much 〜(^∇^〜)