QE: 18 [King]

At the exact time King woke up, he could hear running and shouting. He immediately sensed danger and looked back, there were humans?

Humans?

"There's the fairy!" One soldier yelled, "Shit." King cursed and started running.

"Why the hell am I being chased?!" He yelled to the skies, sadly, no one answered him. 

King eventually started to get tired, "Wait, I can fly." King realized and mentally slapped himself and flew above ground and went faster, but before he did, he looked at who exactly was chasing him.

"Elizabeth?" As he said, It was Elizabeth as a child. She as being carried by one of the soldiers on his shoulders. Elizabeth wore an evil grin, and as she went closer, the intensity of danger radiating from her was getting stronger. 

The humans didn't look like humans at all after a good look. They looked like viscous hunters. 

They started to attack with arrows. King dodged them, but not until something grabbed his foot. It was Elizabeth. A black rope wrapped his ankles and an amount of strength dragged him down.

King was able to rip the black rope and flew back up. King looked back to check if anything else was going to attack him. The arrows still came on. 

King flew as fast as he could and took a good look at where Elizabeth was. "Looking for me?" Elizabeth's voice said behind him, and on instinct, he immediately distanced himself. 

"What's wrong King?"

"Nothing," King answered too fast, Elizabeth smirked. "Shit." King cursed and distanced himself more, sensing a great energy coming from Elizabeth.

A black ball of energy appeared above Elizabeth's head, and in a second, it was already coming for him. 

But He suddenly felt someone hold his arms and made his palms spread in front of the ball of energy. King closed his eyes, not sure what was happening but braced himself. 

He didn't feel anything hurt him, he slowly opened his eyes and saw that his palms were radiating white glow. His eyes averted to Elizabeth, White beams pierced through her body. 

"What? But I didn't cast the Holy beams" King looked at his palms, the white light disappeared after a while.

The warmth disappeared, "Damned girl." Elizabeth choked up blood and disintegrated through the beams. 

"Who was that?" King asked, flying near the now still beams in mid air. There was a green gem placed on one of the beams. He took it and another white blast engulfed him and he appeared on the roads of Liones. He was in the town, it seemed empty. 

"King!" He looked back and saw Diane, King took a step back. "Are you the real Diane?" He asked, Diane understood and nodded and showed her gem. 

King sighed in relief, "Oh thank God." "You get the gem?" Diane asked, King nodded. "So, what now?" King asked, "We need to go in the castle." 

"Alright." 

"Hey guys!" They heard Ban's voice call them, Diane looked back and made a wall out of the ground. "Whoa, calm down, it's me." Ban showed his gem. Diane lowered her wall ad Ban went to them. 

"So, I guess we all ended up here." Ban stated, The two nodded. "But where's-" King stopped himself from talking when he saw Merlin walking towards them. She as already holding her gem and had a smirk on.

"To the castle we go." Diane said and they all went. 

"Meliodas is probably in the castle." Merlin stated which made everyone look at her. "Why the castle?" Ban asked. 

"Well, Where did you guys wake up?" Merlin asked. 

"Forest." They all answered, "Well, you had many memories in the forest. I didn't wake up in a forest, I woke up in my old Kingdom. I'm guessing we wake up to the places we have many memories we can't forget." 

"You have a point, that man has a lot of memories in this place~" Ban agreed and all of them nodded in agreement. 

~~~

Hello~

Welp, This book is gonna end in two more chapters. :3 

Also, I have a new book xD

It's called  Ikanaide. :3