QE: 6

Hello~

No, I did not forget about this book.

Merry Christmas! :3

~~~

Ban and Meliodas went to the town, the two greeted the towns people with warm smiles.

"Mister!" Someone poked Meliodas' left leg, Meliodas looked back to see a little girl smiling at him. The same girl who talked to Elizabeth yesterday.

"Yes?" Meliodas asked with a smiled. "Where's lady queen?" She asked, Meliodas suddenly remembered that this little girl was the same girl Elizabeth talked to.

"Oh, she's in the castle. Doing work." Meliodas lied, He hated lying, but he doesnt want anyone to be worrying.

"Oh, okay.. are you taking care of her though?" She asked, Meliodas chuckled. "Of course, sorry little girl, I have something to attend to." Meliodas waved and walked away from the girl, with Ban waving good bye to the girl.

"You lied, that's new." Ban chuckled, "well, to your first answer, anyway." Ban shrugged.

"I lied on all of my answers." Meliodas responded, Ban gave him a look. "No, you didn't."

Meliodas was about to say something when someone called his name for help.

Back at the castle, Elizabeth would constantly scream in pain. The markings were getting worse. It was spreading.

Merlin on the other hand, found out some things. But none of them were good news, but she was going somewhere.

"This is bad." Merlin bit her lip, looking through more books and spells. The spells wouldnt work on Elizabeth, and potions looked like they wouldnt help either.

Another scream heard through the halls, Merlin could hear them. This made her feel pressured but she knew that she had to find a way to cure their queen.

On King and Diane's side of things, it was going pretty smoothly. They were incharge of protecting the everyone in the Kingdom, it seems impossible with only two people but they can really do any task to protect everyone.

For the whole day, everyone was busy. Everyone was also eager to return home and check on Elizabeth.

But once everyone came back from their duties, what they saw frightened them. elizabeth was completely in pain, her whimpering made everyone want to look away, for the only reason is; they hated seeing their queen hurt.

"Merlin, what have you gotten from your research?" Meliodas asked, as much as Merlin didnt want to speak, she had to.

She sighed, "I have horrible news," Merlin paused, adding more tension. "Our queen will die in a week."

Silence filled the room, everyone's eyes widened. Each of their heartbeats were not normal because of the sudden announcement.

"Until we find a cure, she will die. There is a poison in her system that magic cannot undo. Not even her own healing can heal her. It's an unusual type of poison, non of the potions i've created has worked. I have to continue looking for a cure in my room, and I have to know what the cause of this is."

"So if you'll excuse me." Merlin opened the door and left, leaving everyone silent and looking at the ground. Sad that they couldn't do anything, also because they didnt know what to do.

"We can't do anything for our queen.." Diane mumbled, the other three knew she was right but no one spoke. They accepted that at this point, they were useless.

"I coulnd't even protect her.." Diane started to have tears forming in her eyes, King didnt want to look at her, he didn't want to see Daine crying.

"I have to go." Diane walked out of the room, leaving the three men silent looking either at the queen's suffering or at the ground.

"I failed as a protection unit." King whiped his tears away from his eyes. He bowed before leaving the room, going to his room. 

"Meliodas~" Ban stated, still looking at the gound "hm?" Meliodas responded quietly.

"What are you gonna do now?" Ban asked, "what do you mean?"

"As much as it pains me to see the queen...like this. Someone has to do her responsibilities for a while, well, until she gets better."

"you think that I should take over while she's out?" Meliodas asked, then looked at Elizabeth. "I have no right to do such thing."

"but it's for her kigndom."Ban nudged his head to Blizabeth, meliodas bit his lip. "Aren't you used to her responsibilities? you're her adviser. Be as if, a king to your queen." Ban stated, already walking off.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, there's alot on our shoulders right now~" Ban then closed the door as Meliodas just stared at the wall.

His eyes averted to Elizabeth, he sighed. "please, my queen, get better. We'll try to stay strong a you do.." Meliodas walked to her door and holding onto the knob, gripping it tightly.

"Please." and with that, Meliodas opened the door and left, to his room.

Meliodas took a detour though, he first went to the kitchen, where he found Ban sitting on a chair, a cup of water infront of him.

"I thought you said you were going to go out for a walk." Melidoas chuckled, " I got lazy so I went here."

Meliodas sat next to Ban, "that's a surprise, you're drinking water and not alcohol"

"I promised her, didn't I?"

~~~

Merry Christmas everyone! 😊

Queen Elizabeth  | ɴᴀɴᴀᴛꜱᴜ ɴᴏ ᴛᴀɪᴢᴀɪOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara