Chapter 29 - She's On The Hunt

A/N – I know it’s not a megally long chapter and it has not been edited yet, so there will be mistakes and errors lol.

 And I just wanted to say THANK-YOU to everyone for being patient with me during these past few weeks, I appreciate it

 And another HUGE THANK-YOU for all the voting and support everyone has given for my story She’s One Of The Boys in the Watty’s! I’m still a little shocked it even won a category, I never would have imagined that when I wrote the very first chapter! I actually didn’t even think anyone would read it when I wrote the first chapter, so thank-you all so much! xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ~ Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ ~

I could feel the darkness surrounding me, my mind shutting down; I could even feel my face slipping from my hand as everything began to shut down.

“I swear to the wolf spirits, if you are falling asleep then I will hit you with this book!” a low voice threatened from besides me and my eyes snapped open at once.

Instantly I was alert as fractions, square roots, percentages and all that other useless crap to do with the hideous and most disturbing word ‘maths’ flooded my mind. Using the bottom of my palm to rub my eyes before looking over at Saxon, I groaned loudly, “This is literally putting me to sleep.”

“No, your late night last night watching comedy’s is the reason why you’re falling asleep – now focus,” he growled on the end with a serious tone and I rolled my eyes.

“Can’t you just like, I don’t know, bribe the teachers into giving me all A’s?” I asked, frowning down at the worksheet lying on the table before me. It was hell, my own personal hell and Saxon – the one who supposedly loves me so much, is not protecting me from it.

“I'm not bribing the teachers,” he grumbled as he shoved a textbook thick enough to knock out a fully-grown man in front of me.

“Fine, can you threaten the teachers then?”

“No.”

Huffing and leaning back in my seat with annoyance and boredom, “What is the use of being with the Alpha if he can’t get you special favours?” I cocked an eyebrow as I looked at him meaningly.

Saxon’s dark eyes bore into mine, and anyone who didn’t know him would have probably started panicking...too bad for him that I'm not in the slightest bit scared of him.

“Someday you will lead the pack with me, and I need you to know your stuff-,” I cut him off.

“You mean not be dumb as a doorknob?” I corrected his sentence, we both knew it was what he wanted to say anyway, but he was being polite. Most likely, so I didn’t have an excuse to start a fight with him and use that as a reason to storm out of here, to never return back again.

“Your words, not mine...beside the point,” he shook his head, getting back on track, “I need you to be book smart, as well as everything else. It’s not all fun and games running a pack,” he explained and I found myself smiling slightly, he took being an Alpha way too seriously.

“Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but I'm not book smart. Never have been, and never will be – plus, it’s the freaking school holidays! Who in their right mind is sitting locked up inside studying?” I gave him a pointed look before dramatically looking around the kitchen.