Chapter Fifteen: Ocean Wing

Fallout Equestria: The Last Wanderer

Chapter Fifteen: Ocean Wing

Pain.

I felt so much of it and never like before. The pain felt amplified by so much, and I wasn't even awake yet. But I heard myself screaming inside of my thoughts, and picturing myself. Just squirming and holding the wounds that were squirting blood. I could barely remember what happened -- the only think I could remember at this moment in time was fighting a gang of Griffins before everything suddenly went black.

As soon as I awoke from what seemed to be only seconds of sleep, a bright light flashed in my face, stealing my vision for a few seconds. My vision soon unblurred a large room that was not like the one I was in before. The grey, steel ceiling was coated in all sorts of scratches caused by what seemed to be bullets and other projectiles that had collided with it. The scratches revealed the metal beneath the mundane paint that coated it. Large and wide light bulbs were attached to the ceiling, and there was about six of them inside the room in total.

My battle saddle was now gone, and along with it, my weapons and everything else I had. Even the caps were gone... all I had now was my PipBuck, my Stable clothing and of course myself in this room now. But to be honest, the items were the last thing I was worried about.

I looked around the room, finding myself on a rusty and degrading hospital bed. The bed's frame was practically falling apart, and the mattress that was below me was punctured with holes where the fluff within it was flaky and dry. There was no pillow unfortunately, so I was rather uncomfortable. There were five other beds in the room, two on the right side of me while on the other side were three and the gap between the two rows of beds was just wide enough to allow one pony to pass through.

And at that moment, it all came back to me. A sharp, stabbing pain in my left eye was suddenly felt. Not as bad as it was before, but it did hurt. I groaned out in pain, before going to rub the eye that I thought was nothing more than just a socket, before feeling a glass like object in its place with a cold, steel rim in the shape of the eye socket.

What the hell was it?!

I kept feeling at it, before hearing a door open at the left end of the room. I quickly turned my attention to the chipped, wooden door that slid open before seeing a mare walk her way through the door. She had an ocean blue coat, her eyes a darker tone of blue and the wings she had were a silverish color underneath, while the top part was the same ocean blue color. Her tale was jet black, while mane was spiked backwards. She turned to me with a small smile.

"Ah, you're awake," she said with a tone of delight. She walked over to the side of my bed, keeping the delightful smile on her face. "Glad to see you're okay!"

She sounded young. Not quite as old as she looked, but it didn't seem to change anything. I know I needed answers now...

"What happened to me?" I grunted, looking to her with anger. However, she kept the same smile on her face yet again, before responding.

"Oh... your friends brought you here. You were damaged and you lost a lot of blood, not to mention an eye," she stated as her smile soon turned into a frown. "Since you had no right eye, I inserted a mechanical eye. The reticle of the eye is red and made of glass, while the rim is made of steel!" She seemed to be proud, "I am quite proud of what I have made!"

I was rather silent for the first few seconds after she had told me. I was... confused. I remembered the event, but I didn't think she would do this for me. But where were Dodge, Crystal, Violet, Swift and Cyber? I worried about them... but I somehow knew they were okay.