Epilogue

Epilogue

The ponies of Stable 30 ascended onto the surface of the Wasteland, leaving their irradiated home behind, in hope of starting a new life in the Equestrian Wasteland. However, our Little Blue Buddy, Tornado Dash ended his journey where he began it; Stable 30. Sacrificing himself for the sake of his beloved companions, and the many lives of Stable 30, he remained in the Stable, while everypony else had left.

Ever since Mist's fall as Enclave commander, the Grand Pegasus Enclave had disbanded and become outcasts. Those who still believed in making a better tomorrow made small clans in the far reaches of the Wasteland, excluding everything Enclave within them. However, the Enclave Outcasts continued to rain hell and destruction upon those who were against their beliefs, showing neither mercy nor order.

The Steel Rangers almost took the same route as the Enclave did, but luckily, a rich business-pony managed to buy them out of trouble equipping them with all the finest armor and weaponry and also signing an allegiance with the clans formed by Ex-Enclave soldiers who had fought against them just months prior.

The city of Manehattan managed to rebuild successfully after the war that had raged there just months ago, and now it has re-opened its gates to the public once more, offering new hospitality and services for even the poorest of citizens.

As for the remaining ponies of Tornado's party, Crystal and Swift traveled north in hope of moving on from their loss. Crystal gave birth to a sweet young Unicorn mare named Sky, and catered to her every whim. However, Swift could not move on... Two months after the birth of her child, Swift ended his own life due to a depression of which he lost the battle to, leaving Crystal on her own to raise her daughter.

Thus ending another bloody chapter in Equestrian history... But Ponykind will never learn from its mistakes, as the war across the Wasteland continues ever-so-violently -- because -- war. War never changes...