Purr-incess

Sorry I haven't updated in like forever, but as I said earlier I'm writing another story. If you want me to put Shadow as an authors note then say so in the comments.
(Shadow is the girl seen above, and yes I drew this along with the cover)
Let's just get this started...

Seriously? How did I not see that coming?-Cat Noir
Take him!-Darkblade
(His knights go after Cat Noir, but he falls off The bridge on purpose, and hides under it)
Nary a minute to be wasted! City Hall awaits us!-Darkblade
City Hall, huh? You go first. I'll catch up with you.-Cat Noir

Later...

But, let's go back to I knew she knew...

Previously...

Marinette's P.O.V.
"Ok if it isn't truly your diary, then why doses it have you name in it! Maybe it because you don't want us to know! How come you have the Dupain-Cheng Diamond in your arm." She said as she pulled down my sleeve revealing my diamond. Bang went the door as it hit the floor, she yelled" you're Marinette Dupain-Cheng! Every one knows, now! Marinette Green, how did I not see this sooner!"
Then I could hear the akuma say," grab the girl instead of the miraculous?... Yes hawkmoth." Then all of his nights started charging at me! 🤐

Now...

I closed my eyes ready for impact. However, a staff came out of no where knocking all the nights down. I look up and see the only Chat Noir fighting the akuma. After a few minutes of me acceding to get everyone to safety. I run back to the room I left Chat. To see him cornered to a wall. His staff was on the over near the staircase.
Now the choice was mine, I could either run and transform and come back to a bloody cat, or grab the staff and get all the nights away from here. I went with the last one.
I grabbed the staff and leaned over it as I said "Hey, I didn't know the cat was a princess,  [i started twirling the staff in between my fingers] but I'm purr-fectly feline with a roll switch. You too whiskers?"

Ok... I get it it's been Marinette then Chole on repeat... So I will make this a Chat  chapter!😺🐾

Chats P.O.V.
they all started charging at my Marinette, the cute clumsy girl that sits behind me in class. I had to react quickly! I threw my staff at the nights, causing them all to stump over each other. I continued to fighting the nights, there's no way I'm letting hawkmoth even lay a finger on my Marinette. I don't care if her diamond can make him leave Pairs, it will give him control of China. Plus, let's all face it hawkmoth in charge is a total disaster waiting to happen. I must of dosed off, in my thoughts, because I look up to see I'm cornered to a wall. I'm 110% sure I'm dead meat, until I look up and see my staff. I see Marinette is holding my staff.😳 She was leaning forward on the staff when she started saying,"Hey, I didn't know the cat was a princess." Then she stood straight up started twirling the staff with her fingers. I pretty sure, I was redder  than my lady's suit. When she said,"but I'm purr-fectly feline with a roll switch. You too whiskers?" The puns, cat puns! There is only one word for it, HOT.  However, before I had a chance to respond she charged at them in a matter of seconds she had 17 down, I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. Then there all down she's not even hurt. All she dose is rub the little bit of sweat of her forehead, with the back of her hand.
"You ok, Kitty?" -Marinette
"Purr-fectly fine purr-incess"-Chat
"Ow you two are cute, now Engarde."-Darkblade
"Purr-incess go run and hid I got him."-Chat
"Last time I checked, your the cat. So go and hid, then come out when the coast is clear."-Marinette
Then she threw me my staff and ran right at him. SHES CRAZY! She doesn't have a weapon, if I was in her position I wouldn't even go there with a whole SWAT team was with me.

Few seconds later...

My lady hasn't showed up and princess keeps charging at the akuma. I swear to god i will beat that guy up, before he detransforms back to D'Argencourt. So when ladybug screams "miraculous ladybug" he will have been taught his lesson, with out being hurt. No, better yet I'll beat the sh*t out of hawkmoth for even being in the same presence as my princess.
(sorry, about the language but it needed to be done)
I lookup again from dead thought and see my princess frozen in fear, I follow her eyes and see...

Mahahaha *fails at evil laugh* *sighs* [insert evil laugh here] cliffhanger!😈
Reminder if you what me to put Shadow as an authors note I can. I will put an spark video of me reading (in a werid voice, it's not my real voice! It's my imagination of the characters voice) at the beginning if you what to listen to it instead.
Plz vote and comment for more...💩

-Coco

Marinette Dupain-Cheng the princess जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें