I command you

I want to clarify that Mr. And Mrs. Green are engaged. Both in there forties, Mrs. Greens first husband died fighting for China. He, Mrs. Greens fiancé, knows Marinette is not really Mrs. Greens daughter, but he didn't know she's the lost princess of China. The person in charge of the palace is queen Sabine, Marinette father's sister. Tom is French & Sabine is Chinese. They are only in charge until Marinette is married. Well... for now! DUH- DUH-DUH-

Previously...

Marinette P.O.V.
"Chole?!?" I shouted as I fell of the bed out of shock.
I had to stop this, just looking at Chole horrified face was awful. I should transform and take care of this. No! I have to do this as Marinette, to really clear her name for good! I need to go now before matters get any worse! Chat, won't notice I'm gone because he is out buying dresses. And knowing how long it takes him to get food, I know i still have time. I ran to my door, so I could leave the house, but my door was locked? Come on! Why dose this always happen to me! Damn it, I hate locked doors! I looked around my room until, my eyes stoped on my window. Yes, bingo! Here we go! I ran to the window and started opening it.

Now...

Once the window was opened completely, I crawled out. "As we can see here, in the Recreational park close to Collège Françoise Dupont, Chole is on her run." Said Nadja 2 bingos in row, man I am on a roll, I thought as I jumped. Practically right when my feet hit the ground, I started running.

(Yeah, i made Marinette that fast that she arrived in the park on time. And I don't care if you think it's unrealistic/: )

Few minutes later...

I saw Chole running towards the exit, there I'd stop this, I thought. I put my hands on my knees as I started to catch my breath. I look up and see Chole exiting the park gates. But before I could say anything, I heard it, a bullet. It was going right at Chole! I jump and push both me and Chole to the ground, letting the bullet go right past us.

A sigh of relief went through my lips, as I helped Chole to her feet. "Put up your hands, you are both under arrest for standing in the way justice." Yelled a officer.
I felt angrier go through me, as I tightened my fist. "You too, shorty!" I look up at to see Chole had her hands up, and make-up running down her face.
That's it! I turned around and yelled, "You put the damn gun down, now!"
He looked at wide eyed as slowly put the gun down.
"Slide it" I commanded
He kicked if over to me. I picked it up, and dumped all the bullets. I watched as fell to my feet. Then I looked at the officer, I gave him the one look, everyone wishes to never see, the death glare.
"I recommend you do- I command you to drop all of Miss Bourgeois charges."
"G-go-g-got it!"
I turned around to see Chole making a really confused face. As well as everyone else, including Alya and Nino.
Then I said," why you're at it, give Miss Bourgeois a ride home. And put Mr Bourgeois under home arrest for three weeks, and if he's out of the house there must be four police officers with him at all times. That includes guarding the bathrooms he is in."
The officer responded," wh- what!"
"If he wanted to prove his daughters innocence, he should of demanded a court hearing. Not put her through the traumatizing experience of running from people with guns. Now, if I were you I'd put my commands into actions."
"Ye- yes Ma'am."
Then, I walked over to Alya and Nino and gave them a huge bear hug and almost immediately they returned it.
"Girl, I missed you!!!"
"She missed you so much she created another ship for you."
"Oh, you don't thing I heard, that's almost impossible when you've live with the most flirtatious cat for a week now.*chuckle*"
"I think it's time for the flirtatious night of pairs and the princess of China to go."
"Seriously, [i unwinded my arms from them and turn to look at Chat] I just got reunited with my friends and your already ready to take me off."
"Sweep you right off you feet" he said right before he grabbed me and ran us to his old house.
Sorry for the long wait and short chapter, but I will try to update every weekend again for you guys.
Plz vote and comment for more...

-Coco