Hello, Princess Paris

(Not my art)
Sorry, I've been working on a bat oc (female) drawing, should I make a story for her?

Anyways the reason your here...
Chole's P.O.V.

Oh! You thought she was gone? Bahhahah, no. She's back!
Anyways...

Chole's P.O.V.
I tired of everyone hating on me after the whole Marinette Green being Marinette Dupain-Cheng incident. I wish I was the one the pink shoes, I mean I wish we could switch places. I wish I was the one everyone was worried about me and not her! I wish she was the one being blamed for harassment, and not me! But I wish she made smarter choices, I wish she didn't choose to read my diary. I wish she didn't lose her parents, but I also wish she still came to Paris.
"Hello, Princess Paris, I heard your regretting some of the decisions you made. I heard you realized you and Marinette aren't so different at all. She doesn't have a close relationship with her parents, she has a close relationship to a friend. You realized she's gone through more pain then you, and you only made it worse. You wish you didn't hurt her, because you know how much it hurts. Know, I will let you put you and everyone else see the full pain of being the princess of China!"
"Yes hawkmoth"
Then every thing went black.

After Princess Paris

Chat's P.O.V.
We just finished the cleansing the akuma, but I felt like I was missing something. Then it came to me, i was supposed to ask m'lady a question. 'Is it safe for Marinette to go home to her palace?', no,no, 'to Mrs Green'! 'Is it safe for Marinette to go home to Mrs Green'? I mean she's mine, she can't leave me. However, that was before I figured out that Marinette was m'lady. But, just butt, (< I'm keeping that, lol 😂 ) if I ask her, then I'll know what she wants. If I wanted to know what she wants couldn't I just ask her? Yeah, but if I ask Ladybug I'll know what she really wants. I should ask both to see what she really really wants/needs.

"Chat? Hello?"
"Oh! Sorry, I was thinking if... Marinette should she stay with me or not? I mean put your self in her position 'it shouldn't be hard' would you want to be safe and stay at my place or would you want to take your chances with friends and... maybe family?"
"Wait, if Marinette were to leave won't she have to return to... china?!" [eyes widen in realization, realizes it and starts blinking it off]
"I think so... what a shame, last time I checked Marinette didn't want to leave Paris"
"[gulp] You know what, I think it be better if you kept Marinette here, we wouldn't want to be moving to china to stop hawkmoth, know would we?"
"Of course not bugaboo, but I guess the choice is truly hers I guess I'll ask her later. Until then I got to buy more cat related dresses for her to wear."
Ladybug let's out a gentle laugh as I ran off, then I assume she returned to my place.

Ladybug's P.O.V.
"Chat? Hello?"
"Oh! Sorry, I was thinking if... Marinette should she stay with me or not? I mean put your self in her position would you want to be safe and stay at my place or would you want to take your chances with friends and... maybe family?"
I started to think out loud "Wait, if Marinette were to leave won't she have to return to... china?!" [my eyes widen in realization, when I realizes it and starts blinking it off]
"I think so... what a shame, last time I checked Marinette didn't want to leave Paris"
"[gulp] You know what, I think it be better if you kept Marinette here, we wouldn't want to be moving to china to stop hawkmoth, know would we?" I mean I'd already be in China, but you wouldn't want to move to china to stop him...
"Of course not bugaboo, but I guess the choice is truly hers I guess I'll ask her later. Until then I got to buy more cat related dresses for her to wear."
I let's out a gentle laugh as Chat ran off, before returning to Chat's place.

Alya's P.O.V.
"Don't blink now, cause we are live from Paris. Yo peeps, Alya here, bringing you the one and only Ladyblog. I'm here to update you on the latest news about Ladybug and Chat Noir. Another akuma cleansed by Ladybug and Chat Noir. The akuma in name is confirmed to be Princess Paris, also formally know as anti-bug. Yes, you guessed it the one and only Chole Bourgeois. Well, let's see our heroines after this terrifying monster was taken care of! [turns the camera to face Chat Noir and Ladybug.
"Kitty, hello, earth to Chat Noir. Are you awake? Chat? Hello?"
"Oh! Sorry, I was thinking if... Marinette should she stay with me or not? I mean put your self in her position would you want to be safe and stay at my place or would you want to take your chances with friends and... maybe family?"
"Wait, if Marinette were to leave won't she have to return to... china?!" [eyes widen in realization, realizes it and starts blinking it off]
"I think so... what a shame, last time I checked Marinette didn't want to leave Paris"
"[gulp] You know what, I think it be better if you kept Marinette here, we wouldn't want to be moving to china to stop hawkmoth, know would we?"
"Of course not bugaboo, but I guess the choice is truly hers I guess I'll ask her later. Until then I got to buy more cat related dresses for her to wear."
With out realizing it I thought out loud,"she let's you pick her outfits lucky! But then again, she has no other clothes and he's the only... one... seeing... her... [flips camera around to reveal a mischievous smile] Marichat shippers keep that in mind when your thinking and writing about them.

A hour and a half later...

Nadja P.O.V.
"Through the newest akuma, princess pairs, we were able to see Marinette Dupain-Cheng's past more clearly. And with this visual we were able to confirm that Chole Bourgeois, the mayors daughter, is guilty of harassment. Harassment that could put her in jail for 1-13 years. (Idk) However, with Miss Dupain-Cheng's position it could go in to far more dramatic consequences. Let's go to the scene we're Miss Bourgeois is avoiding arrest, through commands of her father, the mayor." I said in a calm voice, even though my mind was racing. I mean Marinette, the person I trust to watch my child, my co-workers daughter, is the princess of China!?! (Mr. Green) The mayors daughter under arrest, has the world gone crazy!!!

Marinette P.O.V.
"Chole?!?" I shouted as I fell of the bed out of shock.
I had to stop this, just looking at Chole horrified face was awful. I should transform and take care of this. No! I have to do this as Marinette, to really clear her name, for good! I need to go now, before matters get any worse! Chat, won't notice I'm gone because he is out buying dresses. And knowing how long it takes him to get food, I know i still have time. I ran to my door, so I could leave the house, but my door was locked? Come on! Why dose this always happen to me! Damn it, I hate locked doors! I looked around my room until, my eyes stoped on my window. Yes, bingo! Here we go! I ran to the window and started opening it.

Cliffhanger!!!
Hope you enjoyed. There is about 1000 words of actual plot, yeah!
There we're 5-6 different P.O.V. this chapter.
I might update soon, no promises...
Plz vote and comment for more...

-Coco