Plan to attack

Sorry for taking two days too long update.
Let's just get right into this...

Previously,

"What voicemail?"Adrien asked for the forth time
Just then Nino and Plagg cracked up. Laughing hysterically as Adrien crossed his arms and glared at both them. Then he sighed and yelling,"my lady wait up." And run after them.

Recently...
We received a call from Alya's mom telling all of us to go to Alya's now. The second we opened the door we heard...
"You are all grounded." Said Ms Green, as Adrien's dad, both of Alya's parents, and Nino mom nodded as they entered Alya's place.
"I think all of you should take a seat on the couch." said Alya's father.
We all walked to the coach and sat down exchanging looks along the way.

                              Nino, Alya, Marinette, Adrien

"Alya Cesaire, how dare you put life in danger just so you can record two of your friends." Said Alya's mother.
"One I didn't know they were my friends at that time and two it was for the blog!?"
"Blog or not you're are still grounded, I don't want you sisters picking up your bad behavior."
"But-"
"No, but Missy you are grounded." Alya's mom whispered yelled at her
Ms Green made a glance at Gabriel. Gabriel then cleared his throat before taking a step closer to them.
Gabriel looked from Adrien to Marinette, before announcing "You two are in the most trouble."
Adrien stood up and practically yelled,"Why are we in trouble,  we save Paris and A's all of classes and test."
Gabriel responded, "No I'm not mad at you for that,"
"Excuse you?" Ms. Green said
Gabriel continued adding, "However, it seem Ms. Green is. I'm happy you found use in your fencing classes, as long as you're not hurt. However, Nino is right if are ever to be hurt while transformed I'll have to take- no, I can't do that. You'll have some extra padding  to add to your costume and a helmet. You and Marinette are being​ punished for disappearing for a month."
Ms. Green said,"Marinette we'll finish talking about your punishment and getting you back to China when get home."
"Wai- what!" Marinette said
"Well finish talking about this when we're alone."
"Ok?." Marinette's voice hiccuped.
"Now we have discussed why all of you are grounded let's give Ms. Green and Marinette some privacy." Said Nino's mom
"Wait- am I grounded?" Nino asked.
"Yes, you're not allowed to f*cking  cuss young man." Yelled Nino's mother.
Nino's jaw slightly dropped.
Nino replied saying,"seriously, Alya's in trouble for being a bad influence, Adrien and Marinette are in trouble for disappearing, and I'm in trouble for cussing(?)."
"Yes, yes you are." Nino mom responded
All four of them looked at each other.
Alya stood up and said,"that's f*cking ridiculous."
Marinette responded,"bullsh*t" jumping out of her seat.
Adrien responded​,"completely stupid." He said jumping up, following the actions of the two girls.
Both Nino and Alya gave him a confused look.
Then Adrien replied saying, "what I don't know what bul-" Marinette covered his mouth making a glance at his father before replying,"That's ​probably a good thing."
Adrien gave her confused look, as Marinette removed her hand off his mouth. Then he sat down shrugging his shoulders.
Ms. Green coughed catching everyone's attention.
Nino's mom caght the cough and replied saying, "Nino, go to you're room."
"But this isn't our house?"
"Uhh- go too Alya's room, you're grounded."
"That goes for the rest of you." Said Alya's mom
Adrien and Alya nod, before following Nino to the room. immediately pressing their ears against the door  once entering. Marinette sat down on the couch and fiddled with her fingers.
Ms Green looked at the parents and they jumped a little.
Then Alya's dad said," Let's go to" wrapping his around his wife" our room to talk about punishments."
They walked to the parents room. Then immediately coping the kids actions, and pressing their ears against the door, as well.
Marinette slowly looked up from her hands and made eye contact with Ms Green.
"Marinette, you are going to be the queen of China, you shouldn't put yourself in danger, unless it's for you're country. Now, hurry up we have to get you to China, so you can be crowded queen and upgrade defense around the castle."
"Don't I have to be 18 or older and married to be queen?"
"Yes if you were a distance family member, however you are the daughter of the king and queen. You're​ only requirement is to be engaged."
"Uhh- there's a problem, me and Adrien and I have been dating for 3 days, and we're not engaged."
"Adrien's not the on-"
"You expect me to marry a Prince, don't you?" Marinette said finishing​ her sentence in a mutter.
"China does."
"China doesn't even know I'm alive."
" It soon will when you get back to China and reveal you're ok and you been going under the name of-"
"You want me to put China and Paris in danger to be something I don't want to be."
"What the hell do you mean!?."
Marinette jumps up and says,"You know hawkmoth is still on the lose, me being queen would give away my position."
"It's worth taking a chance."
"No, no it's not. I want to fashion designer,in paris, saving the day. With Adrien."
"Marinette you have to lea- who's going to role the castle if you don't?"
"Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng they've done a nice job so far. Improving defense around the castle, keeping taxes at a minimum, and rasing a daughter at the same time. And just so happens Brigette is turning 21 soon and is engaged Prince Felix Kutman. And I have the right to believe she's much better prepared to be queen, believing that me and my parents died and hers have to take over and role China. Shes been trained to be queen, I've only been trained to be princess, and let's face it I'm not even one, I'm only a high school student."
Ms Green pushed her lips together, before responding,"Marinette, you're Royalty, even if you don't want to be a queen, you still are a princess. You are a hero to many, and I have no doubt you'll be fashion designer. However, hawkmoth has a plan to attack Tom, Sabine, and Brigette Dupain-Cheng. You need to stop  my fiance."

Cliffhanger! Please vote and comment for more...

-Coco