Hoping to wake up

Ok, so I was tagged by Garmeaw
From what I understand you basically just give people a shout out. Then they can shout out the people they want to shout out or not, it's up to them. So I'm going to give them and there books​ a shout out...
(All miraculous accounts)
DrawingLife -My other half
UnfairlyJudged123 -letters to Marinette and stop fighting this love
ladynoirshipper -monster
Lucentopaz - undercover
chatrawr -dating a bad boy
mangofruit_ -Neighbors
Jewel_Noir -The perfect nerd

* * *

Previously...

Ms Green pushed her lips together, before responding,"Marinette, you're Royalty, even if you don't want to be a queen, you still are a princess. You are a hero to many, and I have no doubt you'll be fashion designer. However, hawkmoth has a plan to attack Tom, Sabine, and Brigette Dupain-Cheng. You need to stop my fiance."

Recently...

"Wait! What-" Marinette screeched out of shock
Ms Green started apologizing "I'm sorr-" before get interrupted by the sound of two doors swinging open.
Marinette brought her knees to under her chin, and started mumbling, "Omg, no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no."
Alya, Nino, and Adrien attacked Marinette in hug. She sunk down in the couch in their embrace, hoping to wake up. While Nino's mom gave the sobbing woman a hug letting her cry in to her chest. Ms Greens hand trembled as she hugged her pulling her closer for more comfort. Alya's parents stood their jaws dropped with their ear pressed up against where the door against where the door used to be.

Few minutes later...

Please vote and comment for more...
Sorry for the short chapter, I will update this (or before) Wednesday...

-Coco