MARICHAT!!!

MARICHAT!!!MARICHAT!!!MARICHAT!!!MARICHAT!!!MARICHAT!!!
⚠️️Warning⚠️: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Ok, if you wanna help me with Marichat then read to the end and leave a comment saying what should happen next, a fight, video games? Oh, and no sin, unless you type it because, I'm not typing sin!
(Sorry I just corrected spelling and added emojis 😊
Update soon)

Marinette's P.O.V.
"Pound it!"
I look behind Chat Noir to see hawkmoth screaming, "Her diamond will be mine!" Before hitting the ground with his staff and disappearing. That sent a shiver down my back, I noticed I wasn't the only one scared, Chat looked really scared
"Well I better get back to my princ- I mean the princess [nervous laugh].", Chat Noir said
I blush that he called me princess to Ladybug.

😑Seriously, he about said my princess, and your over there like he called me princess!👸🏻

If you don't like it, change it, it's your own writing!😡

🙅🏻No, I'm to lazy!😖

Fine I'll🙋🏻 change it!😠😒

🙅🏻No!🙍🏻 It matches Marinette's character so well.😳🤓

Fine, no complaining🙎🏻 or I will change it😑

I will f***ing complain if I want to f***ing complain!👿👿👿

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨😨😨😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😨
Chat went off to the mansion, I turned around and ran all the way there. I beat him there by seconds, right as his feet hit the floor in hall way I was opening my bag for Tikki. I quickly ran to bed and laid down, and then I heard a 'knock-knock'
"Hey, you still awake, princess?"
"Yeah? I can't sleep."
"Whys that?"
"... uhh, I just want some questions answered."
"Ask away!?"
"What is this place?"
"My old house, me and my dad used to live a few years ago, when my mom was still with us."
"'A few years ago' explains why this place is covered in dust. Your mom? What happened to her?"
"Uhh, well we lost her to cancer. There was nothing we could do except watch and listen as she suffered."
"Oh? I'm sorry to hear about that."
"It's ok I not my dad, I won't get angry."
"Did your dad make you move out?"
"Yeah, he doesn't like talking about it." *He said as he sat down next to me.*
"At lest you got family and friends."
(Marinette's extremely upsetting past!
⚠️️Warning⚠️: 😭😭😭)
"Yeah, I got friends, but my dads the only family I have left. And I lost most of him when mom died."
"I'm sorry Chat. I've been in you shoes though. I watched as one bullet went through my parents head. I watched and listened as China slowly went down in flames. I watched as my parents hit the ground dead.*i felt tears go down my checks* I listened to news as my sister, Bridgette and her boyfriend, Felix Catz fought for China, as I was forced to stay away. I watched as they were starved to death, by hawkmoth. I listened as my citizens were forced to fight, and die." Then I broke, I can't handle the fact that I'm the reason China was brunt down. I haven't ever broke but I try not to think about it, because China was my past, but Pairs is my second chance. Paris is my home, Pairs is my present, Paris is my future. I felt Chats arms got go around me as I sobbed louder.

How can I type this stuff! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Brain dead, anyways what should happen next?
Plz vote and comment for more...

-Coco