Grounded

I'd like to f*cking thank all of you. You all f*cking amazing!😊

Last time I was on here I had almost 18k veiws and almost 900 votes

Last time I was on here I had almost 18k veiws and almost 900 votes. Which it hasn't even been an entire 2 weeks (at the time of typing this part). That makes me extremely happy! I've been working on my street preformer Marinette AU like story. I think that's the one I'll put out first, after this book. I'll be also been working on the plot (which has changed a lot) of the some what of sequel to this book so maybe it might come first, but feel like it come after that one. Sorry if you don't like arrangement I'm just more farther along on that story then the other. And side note when I got arid of my ipad I lost the one where they react to them self's. And that pissed me off, so I've been avoiding it. However, I do plan on working on it again when I finish my street preformer Marinette AU like story. Thank you for understanding!😃

I'm curious how would you guys feel if gave this a new cover?
(I'd have to edit the title in there but this the drawing I'd use...)

And here's it with out the light because u think it looks nice

Previously...
So Chat ran at screen man, screen man in response he tried to shot him tying him to Eiffel Tower, like Chole. The TV wires caused their first lucky charm, the bouncy ball, to fall down. Why dodged the shot Ladybug called lucky charm, and got a bat, then she saw the ball and ran towards it. Chat saw that and went long. She hit the ball aiming for screen man hands. That knocked the TV remote out of his hands. Chat ran towards it yelling"cataclysm" and catched the remote with his hand. Once the butterfly started to fly away, Ladybug devilized it.

"Get out of here, you nasty bug, no more evildoing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! She throws her yoyo up and captures the akuma "Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" Then every thing goes back to normal.

Recently...
Adrien takes my hand and runs to the closest ally way. Which confused me because everyone already knows who we are. I look back at the crowd to see camera men booking in on reports as they share what they saw. Alya had Nino by shoulder as she ran after us, phone still in hand.
We jumped down as our transferations wore off. I looked at the end of the ally way to Alya Nino caght up to us. Tikki and plagg also noticed and hid. Then Adrien turned me to face him and said
"I can't believe you jumped..." as his eye brows pulled together.
"Yeah, what about it..."
"You jumped off the Eiffel Tower!"
"I jumped to save you! Would have rather fallen to death!"
"No, don't turn the tables on me, when first time doing​ things like this."
"Oh, really when have I ever-"
"You jumped into a T-Rex's mouth!"
"You've fought the whole police force!"
"You almost got sacrificed to an Egyptian god!"
"You jumped in front of dark Cupids arrow and got shot!"
"You tried to fight an army of knights by your self!"
"You did, too!"
"At least I was transformed! You didn't have your yoyo, not even your mask!"
(Got the idea for the this chapter here...)

"Ok, ok! Both of you are stupid and grounded​

"Ok, ok! Both of you are stupid and grounded​." Alya said interrupting them.
Adrien responded saying,"you can't ground us."
"I have both you paren- I mean your father and Ms green numbers right here. And bet you the helmets you be forced to wear will go nice with your jewelry."
Nino make the side comment saying," You think Mr Agreste will let Adrien keep the ring. Damn you must be on drugs."
"Like youre any better with your blog, you've almost got smashed by car and sacrificed as well. Oh trust me there's definitely more those are just the highlights."
Nino interrupts saying,"wai- what?!? All three of you are grounded! I mean the most dangerous thing put my self through, is going on f*cking rollercoaster. And we got ombre over getting smashed by car, blue eyes getting eaten by f*cking T-Rex, and f*cking blond-y over here taking on damn Police force. You're all grounded for f*cking three years!" Theres a moment of silence were everyone stares at Nino in shock. This being the first time Nino ever cussed it was pretty shocking.
Then Nino says,"I hope the lady blog shames all of you to be more careful."
Then they all slowly look down at alya's phone. Then alya quickly ends the Livestream then scratches the back of her neck nervously​.
Tikki and Plagg flew out of hiding, and Plagg said, "I don't know three years is long enough for Adrien, he should switch miraculous with Mari so can get cheese when ever i- I mean so I can watch her with you know how much of trouble maker she is."
Adrien glared at Plagg while Marinette chuckled. Alya and Nino starred at Tikki and Plagg in awe.
"I think I know that, living with her for a year now. But I don't need you convince her to do things for you, seeing how well worked ​on Adrien. I mean she stole three phones as it is. She probably be perfectly fine missing a few patrols so you and your lazy butt can eat cheese."
Nino and Adrien stare at Marinette in shock.
Alya ask," wait three?" Starts counting on her fingers" mine when accidentally deleted a video, Adrien for an embarrassing voicemail... What the the third?"
Marinette responded, "Chole's so we could retake our school pictures with Juleka in them.
"What voicemail?"Adrien asked
Alya ingnored​ him and said, "ohh so that's ​how you were able to get us to retake the photos."
Adrien asked again,"what voicemail?"
"No I made Marinette return the phone, then she complemented the photographer until he gave in."
"Hello, what voicemail?!??", Adrien asked for the third time.
All the girls looked at Adrien as he caght them stealing for the cookie jar. Before whistling and walking out of the ally way.
"What voicemail?"Adrien asked for the forth time
Just then Nino and Plagg cracked up. Laughing hysterically as Adrien crossed his arms and glared at both them. Then he sighed and yelling,"my lady wait up." And run after them.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and will excuse me for my short absence.

Please vote and comment for more...

-Coco