"Mmm... so how do you like to play princess?"

"Ok, it's pretty simple! First remember it only video game."

"I know its video game, but you keep beating me at it, and your girl. Not to be offensive but I grew up on this while you probably did dress up and dolls, like the other girls I know." (Chole)

"Actually, I probably play doll more now then I did was younger."

"Manon?"

"Manon and Alya's younger sisters too."

"Mmmm..."

"Ok step two, learn the remote. Learn all the buttons and what they do. And if you can remember all moves without looking down then you're ready for step three!"

"What's step three?"

"Step three is learning the rules and how to balance offense and defense."

"Ok? Is that it?"

"No, you got find find your style, or in other words the way you play. Remember to be tricky, pick targets, and most importantly pay attention to damage efficiency."

"Why is it important to pay attention to damage efficiency?"

"It extremely important! Like you might do big attacks on your opponent, but they might have a trick up there sleeve that's going to kick you in the butt. Plus you also gotta keep in mind that those big attacks aren't the only ones there are."

"Oh. Now is that it?"

"Finally don't be afraid to ask how others like to play, or their tricks and styles."

"Mmm... so how do you like to play princess?"

"Simple I block their moves and throw a few kicks and punches until they lose 15% of their heath, which after doing it for awhile is extremely easy. Then I do a quarter super plus heavy kick, flying hyper storm, triple head combo, and that adds up to exactly 85% of their health."

"Wow!🙀And I thought you just calmly clicked a ton of buttons."

"Well, I kinda do for the beginning, heh."

Short chapter, yes I am aware...

                     And it's because I've been tagged

Anyways, I been thinking...

                 When this book is finished I'll move all tags to a book of their own, like many others on Wattpad.
                                                                                                                                                    What do you think?

_creampuffs

Ok, so the tag is to tell 10 facts about myself...

1. I'm a girl, kinda obvious

2. I'm white with brown eyes, as you can see on my profile...

 I'm white with brown eyes, as you can see on my profile

3. Favorite color is red and always has been (except that one Christmas I changed it to green. I don't even know why, so don't ask...)

4. I'm single, and I plan on be single until ether after high school or after I have my degree.

5. The degrees in question would be an art, and possibly a science one too, and if I'm EXTREMELY lucky a math one also.

6. I have a twin, who looks more like my younger sister

7. My original art signature was a c and a s (c above the s) that in the middle had an eye. And if you looked really closely you could see the initial of my middle name.

8. I changed it when I wanted to corporate star guy in it ( just a character I doodle a lot when I'm supposed to be doing work)

 I changed it when I wanted to corporate star guy in it ( just a character I doodle a lot when I'm supposed to be doing work)

9. I don't like writing about my self and when I have to I always end up talking about my art...
(The dog wasn't finished when I took this picture, and the girl looks like an evil brats doll but...)

             (I could show you the finished pic of the dog, and the cat you don't see on a another chapter

(I could show you the finished pic of the dog, and the cat you don't see on a another chapter... if you want?)
10. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

No, no

10. I hope you all are enjoying this book and that you vote and comment for more

~ Coco

Oh, the unlucky ones start with a C
                   (I just tagged everyone one who pops up when put that in 😅)
                             (Which I think means I'm following you, now that I looked over the list, so ummm... feel honored?)
captainswanatonce
celestialbrxnze
ChineseDragon101
Chloeinka
Cloudy-chan
CocoNoir248
cosmicdreamers