"Goodnight princess~"

Marinette P.O.V.
"Ok, and it's on. I'm coming up." Chat said. I sat down, and listened as he moved things around from down stairs, then he went up the stairs. Then my eyes fell on the design at the end at the bed, it looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.
"Here you go, You go and take a shower and get dressed. I'm going to make breakfast, Pancakes sound good?"chat asked, as he dropped a ton of bags.
"Yeah." I mumbled as I started to look through the bags.
I grabbed this and a towel, and got in the shower.

Time skip

Time skip...

"Goodnight princess~"
"Chat?"
"Yes?"
"How will we get arid of hawkmoth's new akuma?"
"You will go to sleep, and let me and ladybug look at it."
"Ok":(
"Sweet dreams."
I listen as he talks to Plagg, from the other side of the door.
"You don't know if she's going to be out, so why go out? You need to catch up on your sleep anyways. I mean you only got 3 hours last night."
"It's an akuma, and my job is to stop the akuma. So let's go, Plagg claws out."
Then the the hallway flashed green and black. Then I watched him run to what I can I assume, are patrolling area.
"Tikki?"
"I'm good to go!"
"Tikki spots on!"
Then the boys room was covered in red and black. I jumped out the window and ran after chat.

After they see each other...

😒 how long until Chat stoped day dreaming about princess and noticed his lady was running next to him?

Awhile, but she waited...

Did he do something stupid?

He mumbled princess...

DID SHE NOTICE?

No she was busy looking at his eyes...

Wait what?😱

I mean, ummm... NO SPOILERS!

Yes spoilers!!!

He is Adrien Agreste.😏

We knew that!

Exactly!😏

Seriously?😒

She likes a night in black leather.

Wait what!?!

To much information let's get back to the story!

No,no, no, no! We need more infor-

"Hey, bugaboo. Sorry didn't see you there."
"He-hey Chaton"

Did she just stutter? Is this real life, right now?

Yes, yes she did, and sadly but truly no, it just a fan fic.

Just a fan fic.😣 ok why I got your attention dose chat actually like Marinette or is he just worried?

Don't you listen, "I'll have princess~" "Your prince in leather" and finally "my Marinette"

Ok you got a point, but dose he like Ladybug then?

😒 "I also haven't mentioned that without all of Marinette's stuttering Adrien likes Marinette. By that I mean he loves her. So yes he loves her, he also likes ladybug though."

Ok I need to learn how to listen...

Exactly...

Where's Alya and Nino?

Out of the janitors closet scared about Marinette and wondering where the h*ll Adrien is.

What about Adrien's dad?

Make every single police look for his son...

Wait what?

Adrien hasn't been home.

You should update us about what's happening in pairs, instead of just  about a huge house on the outskirts of Paris

Maybe, if you what that say so in the comments! There will be Niya (I think that's right🤔) waiting for you...

What? Comment?

Shhh...

Your weird you now that?

I'm the best at the weirdness!

Yeah, I'd know.

Ok... not much but I wanted to update to day! However, I needed to clarify a few things... so this is what I came up with.

Plz vote and comment for more...

-Coco