I might start a new story...

Summary...
Marinette is a singer on the streets, well that's one of the things she's well known for. She's also well known for her dancing (both ballet and break dance) and her art. Her fans and her are close, especially Alya Césaire. She owns two blogs the Ladyblog and the Mariblog. The Ladyblog is about Ladybug and Chat Noir, the heroes of pairs, and her other blog is about Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the girl who use to live on the streets. Alya always gets front row seats at Marinette's street corner concerts. What happens when Alya gives Marinette a front row seat to Jagged Stones concert.

*                                                         *                                                   *
Alya's P.O.V.
Everyone doesn't understand why I chase down people like Ladybug and Marinette. I think it's obvious why I chase down Ladybug, I mean she's a super hero! Marinette's a completely different reason, she has real talent, more talent then everyone in my college. Wait have I mentioned that I go to a school full of movie stars, models, singers, and more. Yep, Collège Françoise Dupont (I was going to make the name close to it original but, the original works) is a school for every famous kid in pairs, well almost. Not every famous kid goes here but, a lot do. To name a few there's Adrien Agreste a famous model for the fashion line Gabriel, Nino Lahiffe a famous DJ,Mylène Haprèle a horror movie star, her boy friend Ivan Bruel a emo singer, Nathaniel Kurtzberg a very talented artist, and last and diffidently lest Chole Bourgeois the mayors daughter, she has no talent at all, except whining. I'm reporter, I mean I might just seem like a fan to everyone but, Marinette and I are pretty close. Right know I'm taking Marinette home, she's tired after the daily street corner concert, today they suggested a lot of Marinette's old songs. It must off brought back a lot of old memories, I know it brought a few for me. I dropped her off at my moms before going back to my empty dorm. My roommate moved out yesterday, I sighed and up dated both my blogs.

If you like this and want me to continue give it a like! Please suggest a name for this fan fic!😊

-Coco