The orginal plot

Ugh, you know I FAIL at life...

So I was supposed to meet me friend at like 6:00, but I fell a sleep and showed up at f*ckng 6:47.

( * /^*)/ ]
( * /^*)/ 🗄
( * /^*)/ 📦
( * /^*)/ 🛏
( * /^*)/ 🏺
( * /^*)/ 🖼
( * /^*)/ 🖥
( * /^*)/ 💣
😡 💥
😵
I could get in the details of my life and how awful it is but...

Anyways,

Random edit(s)

Ok, I've been thinking about the original plot line for this story a lot

It was a lot different from what I got now and I think after this is finish I might redo it to the original plot in another story.
Or possibly just after summer break because it'll be the start of the school year...

Because i'll have more time for Wattpad.

Anyways, the original plot was a lot more darker than it is now...

Ok, so originally...

Marinette's mother,The queen of China,Samantha Merry Dupain-Cheng,(She's the French one not Marinette father)She died when Marinette was ten

Marinette's mother,
The queen of China,
Samantha Merry Dupain-Cheng,
(She's the French one not Marinette father)
She died when Marinette was ten.
At the time, Eric's kingdom was at an all time high, and Marinette was to marry him at the age of 13.

(A.N. This is why threw this story line out the window and started a new one. I also started a new one because I feel people don't like when you just have your own characters, and that they'd prefer if you stick to characters that already in the story.)

(A.A.N. if you give Eric any hate you will regret it...

By reading on of course 🙃)
Their three sons were already assigned their rolls, Louis, Eric, and Hugo. Louis, would rule his kingdom with a queen of his choice, and Hugo would lead the palaces legion. Then there's Eric, he was the one to speak to the public and make peace treaties. Over all, he wasn't that important to keeping his castle running.