ROOMMATES [6]

A//N: MY DAD GOT MAD AT ME FOR STEPPING ON MUD YOU KNOW? 

SO MY PHONE ISN'T WITH ME CUZ THAT HAPPENED YA KNOW? 

I'M SO F#CKING PISSED, I MEAN WHO ISNT? JUST BECAUSE YOU STEPPED ON MUD, EHMAGURD. 

Oh well! Legggo, to the story!

~×~

"Vanessa hurry up!" I called rushing her. She grimaced at me then made a face at me, clearly annoyed since she was still doing her make-up.

I chuckled at her face and crossed my arms as I lean against the wall. I stared at her then she groaned as she turns to face me again, "Stop staring at me, you're making me blush."she trailed off, blushing tomato red. She then braided her hair to the side and headed in the bathroom to change.

"Hey! Why did you go in to change? "I said, chuckling.

"Pervert!'' She yelled through the door. I laughed and then sat down on her bed as I waited for her.

After taking so long in the bathroom, she came out looking like a model. She's wearing a light blue dress that reached right above her knee. Her hair had been restyled into a bun with loose curled hair out.

F-ck, she's hot.

She then twirled and asked, "How do I look?" 

"Not bad." I replied, smirking.

She rolled her eyes, slipped in her shoes and dragged me out of the room.  "Excited huh?" I smirked as she continued dragging, ignoring my remark. I could see her red cheeks though. We headed straight out of her house, got in my car and she got in driver's seat making me sigh.

"How many times have I told you, you're not allowed to drive. Your license has been confiscated remember?" I said, raising an eyebrow at her. She sighed, nodded and got out of the driver seat to go around to the passenger's. I shook my head, got in the driver's seat and started the car.

I closed the door, and stepped on the gas and headed straight for our destination which might I add is a secret to her. Deciding it was entirely amusing, she's been bugging me for the past minutes as I drove.

"Teeeelllll meeeeee!!!" she begged like a child and pouted. I chuckled at her, gave her a quick peck and resumed driving. 

She pouted even more and crossed her arms and faced front.

"Oh come on, it's been 20 minutes just tell me!" she begged again. I sighed and parked by the side noticing that we finally reached the place. I exited, went around and opened the door for her.

"M'lady" she giggled and took my hand as she exited. I shut the door, locked it and dragged her to the night beach.

"No wonder you said to dress lightly. Goodie I'm wearing sports bra!" I sighed and she laughed. We continued our way until we stopped by dock. She sat down and dipped her feet into the water.

I started stripping.

"Oi oi, warning please." she scolded me as she covered her eyes. I slyly grinned, tip toed my way to her as I was left in my boxers. I stood behind her and pushed her in.

She shrieked as she plummeted in with her dress, make up and hair all completely soaked and ruined. I began guffawing in an entirely hilarious manner as she started cursing at me. Without me noticing, she grabbed both my ankles and pulled me into the water. I fell in beside her as she laughed hard to see my face in utter shock.

"Vanessa.." I warned.

"Hey! You did it to me, might as well to you too ya know?" she replied with a smirk.

I smirked back and began swimming her way. Her being her already anticipated this and swam away from me as fast as she could.

She's to f-cking fast. 

That's what you get from a varsity swimmer. However I was also one and began to swim as well, matching her pace. I could only see her figure underwater but not her face as it was night. The moonlight wasn't too bright and still unable to see her beautiful face as she got up for air. I followed suit, stopped in front of her as we floated. 

The light was directly across her face, allowing me to see her clear breathtaking smile. 

"Thanks so much for today Natsu..." she whispered in my ear as she leaned close. She proceeded to hug me, her arms around the back of my neck and her body pressed up against mine. I could see her cheeks tinted red but mine were as well as I also wrapped my arms around her waist.

I pulled back slightly but my arms remained still as I leaned in closing the gap between us.  

She was shocked for a moment but then kissed me back, tangling her hands in my hair. I bit her bottom lip, asking for entrance. I could feel her hesitate but allowed me in. We both fought for dominance and of course I won as she was shy. She smiled our kiss and I did as well, we both pulled back, out of breath. 

"I love you Natsu."

"I love you too, Van."

And I was sure of it.

We swam back to the surface, both completely soaked especially Vanessa. Her dress was dripping wet as she got up on the dock. I slyly grinned as I noticed that it hugged her body completely, exposing the lines of her bra and plus, it was neon yellow.

She noticed me staring and she blushed tomato as she covered her chest area. She scurried over to the car and I followed suit after wearing my clothes. When I reached the car, she was naked, well mostly considering she was only in her underwear. She was behind a tree as she slipped into my spare clothes. 

"I know your there Natsu, don't hide it." I laughed in response as I revealed myselffrom the darkness. She entered the passengers seat with towel in hand as she dried her hair.

I got in as well, starting the car but instead of switching on the AC, I switched on the heater. I grabbed the towel from her after she used it and dried my hair as well as it was dripping on my shoulders. 

"So, since we're done with our midnight swim as you said, where to?" she asked, turning to face me with an angelic smile.

"Our hideout?" I suggested, raising my eyebrow.

She immediately nodded and I started the car. We drove off in comfortable silence, only hearing our breathing. She stared out of the window, a thoughtful look in her face. I was about to ask her something but so many questions clouded my mind. 

We were currently at the 2nd to last year before we graduate. I want to propose to her, express my deepest love for her and all but I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to be there for her if ever it happens. Yet the positive of me says it's alright, I'll be able to bring her happiness and support in every way. 

A bright light enveloped the car, my eyes were blinded and the sound of the birds cry echoed throughout.

Her death was my fault and my fault only. I am to be blamed for everything, I am to be blamed for bringing misery upon her family and nothing can change it.

Not even Lucy 

But why does she so happen to remind me so much of her?

-

-

-

-

Hai~ Ehehehehehe! Mysterious lol. Okay lova y'all <3

-Paith ( '3')