LUCKY FRIYAY CONTEST

I need you to read this pls! 

I MADE A NEW NALU FANFIC BECAUSE I'M ENTERING IT IN THE LUCKY FRIYAY CONTEST!!! 

SUMMARY:

I scoffed, turning to face him, my arms crossed. "I don't need you to help me with it." I insisted.

He chuckled, raising an eyebrow at me. "From what I see, you're only done with the first and you've got over 14 more to finish. I think you need help." He approaches me in big strides, a playful smirk on his lips. "I think," he stops in front of me, placing a finger below my chin, lifting it so I could look straight into his onyx eyes.

"I can make your Senior year much better."

- - -

Lucy Heartfilia was definitely not your typical teenager. She wasn't a nerd nor was she your popular barbie doll, she was an average teen who had a weird addiction to shoving a spoonful of peanut butter in her mouth. Never bothered to have a boyfriend, never settled with a group of friends and her type of guys were always the older ones (meaning college guys).

She was fond of disguising herself as a college student because of her tall height and mature looks. But when one day she attends a party in a college campus and meets the quiet, nerdy Natsu Dragneel which might I add, is all a mask.

He finds out about her 'Bucket-List' and decides to play with her (not in disgusting way) and at the same time, helping her accomplish every single thing in her list with... fun.

HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD READ IT! 

I NEED Y'ALL TO VOTE FOR IT AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT'LL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME.

the first chapter is out.

THANKS SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!! <3