ROOMMATES [19]

Unknown P.O.V.

"She's on her way to the supermarket with him." he informs me. I smirk, throwing away the cigarette out of the window and winding it back up. 

I lean back, a smile playing on my lips.

"Good. I'll handle this, thank you." I reply and hung up. I pocketed my cellphone as I order my driver to head straight for the supermarket, where she was with the asshole.

Lucy P.O.V.

"Stop, Natsu, just stop it." I demand, trying to stop him from piling the cart with various junk food.

He smiles boyishly then pecks me on the cheek with a soft kiss before adding another of his favorite. I shake my head at him, chuckling. Suddenly his phone rings and he immediately pulls it out, placing it on his ear. 

He looked serious for a moment before his face hardened, rigid and a little pale. He glanced my way for a moment, whispering something into the phone and hung up, pocketing it afterwards.

"Everything alright, Natsu?" I question, holding his forearm.

He sighs, looking down but nodding. "I guess, just stressed from some stuff.." he murmurs. Soon after, he continues by grabbing instant noodles.

And he's back.

I groan aloud as I push the cart, looking at the list at hand. I needed eggs so I told Natsu to wait for a moment, heading towards the shelf that were stacked up with eggs. Getting a container filled with a dozen of eggs, I search for the expiry date.

Seeing that the date was pretty much faraway and it'll be finished by then, I turned back to head for the cart only see that Natsu was missing and a few junk food scattered all over the floor. I cautiously approach the cart and bent down to pick up the bag of chips.

Sour Cream, his favorite.

I look around, seeing people grabbing and returning supplies. The only thing that didn't make sense was.

The people were all dressed in dark clothes, a black hoodie, dark blue jeans, gray tee. 

Deciding to go with casually looking for Natsu, I push the cart whilst returning the scattered chips. I pushed the cart through the quickest aisle to the exit. Looking up at the mirror positioned atop the shelf, three men dressed in dark clothing followed me. 

I sped up, so did they.

Hm, let's play then. 

I knew there was a large probability that there was a van or a vehicle positioned outside to grab me in or somehow. 

I briskly walk to the cashier, pushing the cart. I placed it on the counter, letting the lady scan the items. I glance around, wringing my hands together as she finished the last of junk food. 

Natsu... Where are you..

I sigh, handing her the payment, ignoring the fact that it was over $15. I took the groceries in hand, thanking the lady and scan the area.

There was one man at my right, quite far but with his long legs, he could probably catch up. On my left, there were two men, quite short but fit enough to get me.

A group of loud teens catch my attention and seeing that they were on their way out, I walk ahead of them but not too far.

If there's one thing I know when there's kidnapping, they never kidnap when there are people around.