ROOMMATES [8]

"Yes! How many times have I told you that I'm not lying, okay? When I went to see what's going on, I found him on the ground, bleeding!" I gritted my teeth as I yelled.

I banged my hands that were cuffed to the steel table. I was completely irritated.

My whole body shaking with anger, frustration and irritation.

I was so tempted to grab him by the collar to kick his face and beat logic out of his head. 

"Calm down Ma'am." ordered the man sitting in front of me, holding a clipboard with some shit I don't give a shit about."
Hell no, how the hell do you calm down in a situation where your boyfriend gets shot and you're accused for something?

"Tell me how the f*ck can I calm down when the guy I love is shot, bleeding and almost died?" I yelled asking him.

He didn't reply and simply just stared at me with a blank eyes. F*CK HIM.

I slam both my hands on the table again in irritation and lean backwards to try and calm myself.

He just got up, left the room while I sat here, worrying over Zeke who I haven't seen since then. Ugh, where the hell is he?

Is he alright?

Please tell me he isn't dead.

Spare him, please OMG.

I cry in frustration as I leaned forward, face resting in my open palms.

"Please, please, don't die on me. Please." I whisper over over again.

I need him. I need him. I need him.

I racked my brain for options, either escaping and finding both Natsu and Zeke or just sitting here, impatient as I wait and wait and wait until I just kill myself.

Okay, f*ck no.

Yeah, so how did I get in this crap?

For some reason, someone came kicking in, guns raised, rushed to help Zeke up and then brought me in, putting a sack over my head, dragging me into a van and then here I am. BAM!

Turns out they were like some sort of police but they were far from police. I overheard that they cannot let the police know regarding this.

There has been some neighbors who heard commotion going on in wherever the boys had brought me and had contacted the police to check what's wrong. 

THEY RUINED EVERYTHING!!!

I cussed under my breath as I got up from my seat, hands still cuffed but not for long. I'm definitely not stupid when it comes to these types of situation. I bent my head down, low enough for my hand to reach as I reach for my bobby pins. 

Yes, I'm using this trick and it ain't gonna be easy. 

I pulled it off my hair, resulting it to be even messier than it is, inserted the end of the bobby pin and wiggled it in all placed, up, down and side to side. (no, not ariana grande. i'm did not cue it.)

I heard the lock click and it was unlocked. 

Okay, I didn't even think that would work...

I hurriedly removed the cuffs from my hand, made my way to corner where the camera was, tip-toed and slowly moved the camera to the side, facing the wall. 

I just saw this from the Columbia movie, I don't know, she just did it!

I scrambled towards the door which of course, was locked. I used the bobby pin trick again however it took a longer time to figure it out. The door finally clicked open and I slowly peeked through the opened space to see the hallway empty.