ROOMMATES [14]

I groan in annoyance, throwing the cards across the bed.

"I'm done! Seriously, you're like flash! It's annoying!" I frustratedly yell out and lay back down on my pillow.

He chuckles and grabs the cards I had thrown, gathering it into one stack and shuffling it.

"It's not my fault that you suck at Speed." I roll my eyes at his statement and sat back up.

"Let's play Bluff." I suggest and he nods, distributing the cards. An amazing + brilliant idea and I smirk. "Let's add something." He looks at me as he distributes the cards.

"The winner gets to decide what the loser does." Natsu seemed to like the idea so much, he bounced on the bed. 

"Yes! Alright, some real game time, let's go!" 

I am determined to win.

"You start" I say and he skeptically looks at me. "Okay..." he responds and places a card.

"Ace."

"Two."

"Three." Natsu places a card down and I notice him looking hesitant.

I call it, "Bluff." I flipped the card to see a Queen.

"Dammit! " he cusses and takes the small pile. 

"Be thankful it's just a short stack." I say and start.

"Ace."

"Two."

"Three."

"Four."

"Five." 

"Six."

I look down at my cards and confidently put an eight even though it was a seven.

"Eight"

"Nine." I say, putting down a card.

"Ten."

"Jack."

"Bluff!" I had caught a glimpse of a five. I flipped the card to see a six. Close enough. No, not cheating, it's his fault for not being careful.

"Stop calling bluff, jeez!" He frustratedly says, running a hand through his hair.

I laugh and resume the game and of course, I end up winning. I'm like the Queen of Bluff! I can call a bluff and read people's faces!

"So what do you want me to do?" Natsu asks and lays down on my pillows.

I look up at the ceiling and think, "Hm.. I'm reserving this for another time. " I smirk at him who furrowed both his eyebrows. "That's not fair."

"Well, I didn't say anything about not allowing to reserve another time, did I?" I question and get off of my bed, stretching.

"Don't worry, it won't be embarrassing. I have a heart you know?" I say, looking at him over my shoulder.

I walk over to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I lean my back against the door and slowly, I sit on the ground.

"What's happening to me?" I murmur, clutching my heavily pounding heart. 

It wasn't easy maintaining my state in front of Natsu. After what I had thought, I began to feel weird around him and I'm teaching myself to be calm. I bury my head on my knees as I hug them.

I can't tell him.. If only he knew my background, 

my real one.

I stand from my position and walk to the sink, washing my face.

"Lucy? Is everything alright?"

I jump and spin to see Natsu, his face showing visible concern. 

Droplets of water dripped from the side of my face, a few strands of hair soaked as well. I probably looked like a mess. 

"Oh! Yeah, I'm good." I reply, grabbing a towel and wiping my face dry.

"I don't think so, you can talk to me about it." Natsu insists, turning me around as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I suddenly feel shy and look down, away from eye contact.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." I insist as well and pry his hand off of my shoulder. He removes his hand and I made my way out of the bathroom but not before he grabs my wrist and pulls my to him, my back hitting his chest.

He lets out a small 'oof' and I smile sheepishly at him as I look up.

"I don't think you're okay..." he trails off.

I  unconsciously blush, "Leave it be, please.." I whisper and with that, he buries his face at the side of my neck, his nose tickling me. I quietly gasp and try to get out of his hold.

"Natsu?" I whisper, trying to look at him. 

[A//N: Hello my nachos, you will like this part. I kept this PG-13. Want mature scenes, wait a few years. Lol, I don't know should I? AIIEEEE, I FEEL WEIRD IF I'LL DO IT. I'LL THINK OKAY, GOOD CHAPPY INCOMING GOOO]

"Tell me, Lucy or I'll find your weakness." he says against my neck and slowly, he kisses it, leaving a trail of it. My legs feel jelly and if he weren't holding my up, I would have probably given out. 

I felt hot as he trailed kisses up and down and behind my ear. 

"Are you gonna tell me?" he murmurs.

"N-Natsu, I c-" Before I could finish, he bites on my earlobe and I bit my lip, not allowing any sound to come out. 

He spins me around and stares intently into my eyes as he snakes his hands around my waist and pulls my closer, our chest against each other. 

I hope he doesn't here my heart pounding because any minute now, I might explode and turn redder than a tomato. His hands slowly slip in my shirt, his cold hand touching my warm skin that caused me to shiver. 

His touch just lights this fire in me and I don't know if I hate it. 

" what's wrong?" he asks once more and I shake my head.

"If I'd tell you... Everything might change." I say, loud enough only for him to hear.

He furrows his eyebrows together and does a puppy face. "Pwease?"

"You're so curious, it's killing me." I say, a small smile on.

He leans closer, "I guess that's who I am, care to tell now?"

I grin, "Nope" Since he had a lose grip, I slipped out and ran out, clutching my pounding heart.

-

I sit under a tree, panting from my long run. Phew, I got out. I can't let him know, not now, when I'm like kaboom in my mind. 

I sigh, and looked around to see Natsu coming out of the building, frantically scanning the area. 

Shit.

I stand up and go around the tree so he wouldn't see me.

 Thinking of something brilliant, I climb the tree, using the branches to support myself up. I sit on the open space and peek through the leaves as Natsu goes to the opposite direction. 

I sigh and just sit there and look up at the space between leaves where the sun shines.

Will I ever gather the courage to confess to this dummy?

I sound like a girl.

Wait.

I am a girl.

-

-

-

for you nachos, anything :)

im dreading... MY PARENTS WON'T ALLOW ME TO GO TO SHAWN MENDES CONCERT. T_T I SAID I'LL PAY AND THEY SAID NO.

-k.d.