It's On, Bitch

NO IT'S NOT AN UPDATE, IM SORRY BUT READ PLEASE, WAIT FOR THE IMAGE BELOW TO LOAD AS WELL THANKS. IT WILL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, REALLY. THIS IS SOMETHING I NEED EVERYONE'S PARTICIPATION. IT'S ABOUT BULLYING, PLEASE READ.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

so, who are often bullied at school?

to tell you what, i've been bullied, well a little, when i was really tiny. i've been criticized and until now i still am, judged by how i act. they don't know who i really am, they're blind people. 

so people out there, bullied and hurt, tell me, why do they do this to you?

#1: they just feel like it

#2: they say you're ugly

#3: they think it's fun

right? well guess what? 

they're dumb piece of shits that don't have a life. ignore them, stand up to them and prove to them that you aren't weak because if they see you as weak, it'll prove what they think of you. you may have lost your hope, i may not have experienced this, i may not have been there to see it but i'm here to talk with you if ever.

just pm me :) i'm like an online counselor or somethin'.

i love helping people out, especially anyone in need. i don't give bad advices, really, i'm not lying.

PROVE THEM BITCHES WRONG, OKAY? IF YOU GOT THE CHANCE, F*CK THEIR LIFE UP TO OKAY?!

okay, NEWS FLASH!

I HAVE A NEW BOOK! YES, ANOTHER ONE! IF YOU HAVE ANY VIOLENT REACTIONS, COME AT MEH!

SO FIRST READ THIS BELOW:

so do you guys like know the story, 

The Good Girl's Bad Boys: The Good, The Bad And The Bullied

???

i entirely support the #NoMore Bullying tag in her story. 

RubixCube89201

amazingness to the extreme she is! go check out the story and i believe it had reached over millions of reads. 

Inspired by her amazing work, I have made a new book that of course, DOES NOT SUPPORT bullying at all. So yes, read it and it's ready to be posted. I NEED FEEDBACK EHMAGERD.

 I NEED FEEDBACK EHMAGERD

Yeah, it's on BITCH. Obviously, she's the nerd and yeah, you'll just read the sum.

[i spent so much time doing the cover T_T]

Audrey Brynn or what they call her, Bitch Brynn is your typical nerd whose love for books is undeniable. She dreams for her success one day to finally get away from all the torture she has been put through all her life.

There is not a single day that goes by without her being called with insults and physically hurt. They do these to break her into pieces without any mercy. She may fall on her feet, hurt, pained and bruised with their kicks but that doesn't mean she's weak as she stands back on her feet.

But in the inside, she is slowly breaking, fragments of her slowly vanishing. She wishes for someone to take stand, to shield and protect her from all of them. She dreams for someone to finally lend a hand.

As if that were to happen.

Until he came, with a dramatic entrance might I add.

Meet, Caden Sawyer. Eight packed, tall, drop dead gorgeous and sure enough, girls are on his feet. Considering he loves the attention, he became an arrogant, egoistical, self-centered jerk. However that doesn't mean he favors the bullying that occurs in his school.

One moment that drastically changes her life is a moment worth waiting for.

HOUSTON, THERE'S A PROBLEM: tbh, i dunno if it is a problem. duh, it has kissing 'cause i'm a romantic XD

there are curses here and there, please cover thy innocent eyes and scroll. there will be a little mature, just a little, seriously, little. i'm just of age, not much yet. hehehehehe *evil smile

so 'em innocent ones, turn around and wait for a few years, you'll get there. 

[T_T she so preetttyyy T_T]

IMAGINE YOURSELVES AS THIS PRETTY GIRL UP THERE! [well-uhm- if you're a guy then, T_T i'm so sorry. it's because i'm a girl and i'm so uncomfortable writing in a guy's POV. just imagine yourselves as yourselves and as the main character]

anyways, thanks guys :D

email me if you wish, but i'm more online and active on wattpad

email me if you wish, but i'm more online and active on wattpad. :)