ROOMMATES [24]

I was back since April 15th and I rested by like eating ehehehe...

guys IM NOT INSANE WHEN I SAY THIS OKAY BUT THIS IS TRUE. 

I JUST NEED TO GET IT OUT.

I dreamt of a man in my dream. It was extremely vivid, everything his features, I guess a little blurry but is able to decipher the features. I had the general features, well majority of it all actually. 

I could always guess the age of a person by looking and he was like 16 or 17 years old. He had light brown hair-ish and his eyes were gorgeous. Green eyes with brown specs here and there, a foreigner I did not know. Theories have it that those you've dreamed of are those you've seen before but I've NEVER seen him in my entire life.

He wasn't muscular or anything too much, he looked much like an athlete but not overly. He looked fairly handsome and it was just, *fans self*

Then a week after, I told my friend about the dream. I was still doubtful I'd get anything out of it but when I told her this she told me something that kinda shocked me.

But before that, I had drawn him in a cartoon-ish - real-ish version and I sent it to her via messenger. She told me that in the self-defense class she took, a newbie guy came. She told me the drawing distinguished similar features and I was surprised. 

I asked her:

Green eyes?

Yup.

Light brown hair?

Yup.

Tall?

Very. Like three heads taller [me and my friend are the same height so that obviously makes me short]

Foreigner?

Duh.

Name?

I forgot.

Yeah I was like face palming myself at that part. I felt like everything was like coming into place but what still didn't make sense is what is his significance in my life? Why'd he appear in my dream?

WHHHAAAYYYY??

I'm gonna add something that actually makes me blush and in all honesty, I don't blush easily.

He kissed me before I woke up.

I SWEAR I NEED YOU TO READ IT PLS. theories anyone?

So here y'all go, I am making this chapter long for y'all cuz me <3 you.

I froze in my steps once I hear footsteps. It wasn't only one person, there were many and that was enough to scare the shit out of me.

I gripped the axe tighter and peeked over the rails and down to the ground.

There were around 4-5 men climbing up the stairs.

I scanned the stairs frantically, looking for a way to hide but I knew my options were all limited. My eyes landed on the door that were a few steps away but opening it meant that they would be able to hear the door's creaky sound.