ROOMMATES [20]

"Yes, dolcezza. It's me Ian." he smiles, standing right in front of me before squatting down.

"I miss you, my dolcezza." he tilts my chin up to eye level though he was squatting, he was pretty tall. He kisses me on my cheek and pulls away.

I guess you could say that... I lied to myself.

I loved him. Once.

That was way back, when Zeke and Ian always argued over me and I'd run away. They had to fix it upon themselves on who will chase after me, comfort me and all.

Zeke won in the simple game of rock, paper, scissors. 

Like said, he was always there for me and Ian would always get jealous of it and rebel, bullying me instead. He changed soon after, when we turned 13.

He became more of a gentleman, sweeter at a point but his rebelliousness remained. He'd help me often whenever I was hurt, in pain. 

He'd take punches for me, he'd get beaten up for me. Everything and I blame myself for leaving him for his twin. They were similar and I had a hard time with my feelings because both sacrificed so much for me. 

I couldn't easily pick but I went with Zeke. I sound like an ass.

He was also a leaded of a gang, just like Zeke and Natsu.

Speaking of which...

"Where's Natsu? " I demanded, wiggling out of the handcuffs.

He scowls, "Somewhere." he answers, standing up.

"Bring her in the jeep, don't hurt her. If I see a single scratch on her, you're all dead." he glares at everyone. I was roughly pulled up to my feet and placed over the man with a red strap's shoulder, walking towards the grey jeep. He opens the back door, settles me inside without hurting me and shuts the door with Ian on the same chair I was seated.

"How are you, Lucy?" he started. I looked at him weirdly, not expecting him to be concerned about my state of being.

"I'm nervous, scared and wants to get out of this f*cking place with Natsu." I glared, completely honest with my answer.

He glares at me and nears me, gripping my chin. "Listen well, dolcezza" he menacingly speaks.

"If I hear one more word of Natsu out of that pretty mouth of yours, I will do something that you won't like, I'll force it if I must." he glances at my lips for a moment before letting my chin go and sitting back properly on his seat.

I sighed, leaned against the chair, my head on the heavily tinted window as I observe the outside.

We entered the abandoned building, the car going down this ramp I could barely see. It went deeper and deeper until the ride became quite bumpy.

I jumped from my seat because of a sudden hump, hitting my head on the handle that was meant to be held for support. I hissed in pain as I could not clutch it.

A sudden pull forced me beside Ian and I realized it was his hand around my waist. He pulled me from the window, refraining me from hitting it further. He glued his hand in place, supporting me on the seat firmly so I wouldn't jump. 

I didn't know why nor did I understand. I was blushing from his suddenness. He was always like this. Sudden actions but they were all sweet and for my sake. He didn't do things I didn't like.

I was fine with the proximity and that's exactly why I didn't understand.

His hand makes its way to my head where it had been hit by the handle and I hiss, jerking down. He pulls back for a moment before massaging it lightly, just like how my mother did.