ROOMMATES [25]

i'm so sleepy.. >_<

He walked me towards the table and settled me atop it. He left a trail of open mouth kisses on my jaw and down my neck. I gasp when he nibbles on the skin of my collarbone, sucking on it and licking with his wet tongue. 

I was going to have a hickey.

He began to aggressively reach for the buttons of my sleeveless blouse, wanting it off. I wanted to stop him but when he captured my lips with his, the thoughts was thrown out of the window. 

I felt my sanity slipping away as he successfully unbuttoned all of the buttons and eagerly slipped off the blouse, leaving me in my simple black bra. 

He pulls his lips away and looks at my exposed top body. I quickly placed both arms to cover myself as I felt conscious. Sure, we may have seen each other naked but that doesn't mean I should feel extremely comfortable in front of him, nearly naked.

He's quick, holding my wrists and preventing me from covering my covered breasts. I probably looked flushed and embarrassed. He places his soft lips on my ear, his breathing sending shivers down my spine.

"Don't feel embarrassed when you're in front of me, Luce. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He pulls his head back and gazes at me intently, several emotions flashing in front of his eyes.

"Lucy, I might take you right now." he dangerously whispers and observing him, he was taking all his self control to not... take me right now.

I quickly removed his hold off of me, grabbing my discarded blouse and wearing out.

We couldn't do it now... not here.

I hastily buttoned all the buttons of my blouse and every once in a while, throwing a glance his way. Once finished, I carefully placed a gentle hand on his shoulder in which he snaps his head in my direction in an instant.

I jumped in surprise before regaining my balance. "We have to go."

He just nods.

I quickly scanned the room for any weapons and noticed my discarded axe and ropes. I hurriedly ran over and hooked it around my waist.

Let's hope nothing bad happens.

---

We managed to pass by a ton of security without harming anyone or getting harmed.

Natsu seemed to know this place quite well.

Now that I remember, I feel a sense of deja vu when Natsu and I didn't exactly like each other. Sneaking off to find, Zeke.

Wait... now that I thought about it.

Where did Zeke run off to?

I was about to reach over and tap his shoulder to ask Natsu where Zeke may've gone but with what happens next, pretty much sums up where did he go and what he did.

Red sirens echoed violently all around us and before I knew it, Natsu grabbed my hand and ran off, dashing through hallways. 

I followed without word, I trusted that he knew exactly where he was going. Every once in a while, we'd stop before we rounded a corner, a gun in Natsu's hand. He peeked by the wall, checking if there was company.

In a flash, he pulled his head back which were followed by shots of bullets. He scowled and gripped my hand tighter, turning to face me with a determined and assuring look.

"We'll get out of here, I promise you." With that, he aimlessly shoots by the wall, the gun firing echoing all through the hallways and I knew someone was coming soon.

He tugged at my hand and pulled me with him as we rounded up the corner to the hallway where he just shot someone.

As we ran, we jumped over limp bodies and blood. I wouldn't want my sneakers getting blood on them.

We neared a door which was kicked open, revealing none other than Ian, a very dangerous looking gun in hand.

He raises the gun the same time Natsu raises his and this reminded me of the cowboy times.

"Hand me over Lucy, Natsu." spoke Ian, anger leaking throughout each word. 

Hearing footsteps, I spun around to face whoever came behind me only to be met with over ten men or so, guns in hands.

My axe was no much to guns, I wasn't quick enough to dodge any bullet and besides, dodging a bullet would risk Natsu getting shot instead of I.

"You're outnumbered, Natsu. Hand her over!" yelled Ian, patience running low. I frantically scanned the hallway and our options were very limited.

More like one only.

My eyes glanced at the window at my left and I slowly unhooked the rope without making it noticeable.

I gently tugged at Natsu's shirt's hem and he glanced over his shoulder to look at me.

I mouthed 'window.'

He gives me a look of understanding and faces Ian again.

I guess he was smirking because before I could react, Natsu wrapped an arm around my waist and ran towards the window at his right and broke the glass, muffling a few gunshots.

It felt like flying.

Falling.

But that didn't mean free.

I blacked before knowing what happened.

---

Excruciating pain.

Numb and weak.

Dull voices.

Dark vision.

That's all the things I felt and realized once I regained my consciousness. Slowly, I could hear a little but they were dull, muffled and inaudible.

I wanted to open my eyes, I wanted to scream for help because I felt frantic. Was I dead?

I felt tears prickle under my closed eye lids and slowly, it flowed down the side of my face. 

I knew I was lying down however I couldn't move a single bone in my body. I felt as if I was paralyzed. 

Natsu!

Where was he?

What happened?

SOMEONE PLEASE HEAR ME!

Then I heard a beeping of a machine soon after my hearing cleared. 

Hospital?

The beeping increased violently then I realized that it was my own beating heart. I need to see! I need to f-cking see! I began forcing myself to open my eyes and even so, I could see a little bright slit.

Almost.. there..

"H-help.." I whispered. 

No one heard.

"H-help-p.. so-someone pleas-se.."I whispered, trying to call out. 

Then the door was kicked open but I didn't see who it was. 

"H-help m-me.. Natsu.." then I blacked out again.

sorry it's short!!! I just wanted to give you a chapter at the least, eheh..

<3

-k.d.