ROOMMATES [13]

any shawn mendes fan out there?! i'm a fan! woo-hoo! lol

yeah, i'm weird.

READ! __>

~*~

I push past the two and plop down my bed, bouncing a little. I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow at them.

"So? What's it?" I ask bluntly, not caring anymore.

Zeke frustratedly sighs as he runs a hand through his hair. "Lucy, there are so much things you don't know about me-"

"No shit, Sherlock." I cut him off, causing him to glare at me.

"As I was saying, I'm sorry about that. I know you probably hate me, I'd totally understand if you want to break up with me because of all the shit going on. I hope you forgive me, I'm so sorry. I just don't want to lose you nor hurt you but I think I've just done that..."

He takes a seat on my study desk chair, holding his head between his hands.

I sigh, uncross my arms and look down on my lap.

"You haven't lost me... yet." I whisper, causing him to snap his head up in surprise.

"Thank God-"

"I said yet, Zeke. You're losing me. I guess you can say we're probably off now... But I'm still here, parts broken from your hidden lies and secrets but I'm still a whole." I say.

My eyes flicker to Natsu for a moment as he was staring right at me with an unreadable expression.

"I understand..." 

"So, what I want the both of you to tell me is, are there anything else I need to know? Drugs, gangs, violence? Do enlighten me, I need to be alert with all your doo-dahs." I press.

Natsu's lips settle in a firm line and looks at Zeke who just nods.

"Well, yeah... Something like what you said but not the drugs. We're both in gangs but different ones, we don't do extremely bad things. There are some but our main goal is to keep the state safe. Both our gangs expand throughout the country and your boyfriend over there, " he says, moitioning to Zeke.

"Is the leader of his gang and I'm the leader of mine." 

"Oh, I see. No surprise there. Okay, the things I need to look out for?"

"Katia isn't even something to worry about, only in Zeke's case. She's a part of one of the rival gangs that aren't really in good terms with both of ours. Considering what happened, I think she might just come back for twice the revenge and hurt you, Lucy." Natsu explains.

"Hm, I caught on. I know some self defense, I'm part of the club here in school but they're kinda weak and lack practice. They think everything is a game, it's boring." I say.

"That's exactly why we're here. We want to teach you further self defense along with a few weapo-"

"Can I use a gun?" I cut him off, bouncing on the bed with excitement.

"Well, yeah.." Zeke trails off.

"Yes! I finally get to learn how to use a gun! Wait, no, it won't be a first..." I murmur the last.

"What?" 

"Nothing" I evilly smirk.

"Lucy..." Natsu warns.

"What?" I innocently raise both my hands in the air.

"What do you mean it won't be first?"

"Let's just say I've used one before but deprived from doing so because of what happened." I explain generally.

"What happened?" Natsu pressed and Zeke seemed interested.

"Something, none of your concern." 

They both sigh in unison and don't press the situation any further.

"So, you so far understand everything?" questions Zeke.

I nod and get up from my bed and towards my cabinet.

"What are you doing?" asks Natsu.

"I'm just gonna..."

I reach up the top area, pulling out a metal suitcase with a passcode.

"Show you both something. But first, both of you need to promise me that you won't get it from me or I swear, I'll use it against you." I threaten and they warily nod.

I input the code and clicked both buttons, opening the suitcase.

Revealing my favorite weapons in the whole universe.

"You have a Dessert Eag-"

"Shush!" I yell at Natsu.

"You have a Dessert Eagle 50 Cal?" whisper-yelled Natsu with a surprised look in his face.

"My baby." I whisper back.

I slowly put it back in its case, shutting it close.

"So, one of my source of defense." I say, smirking.

"Damn, you surprise me in every way." Natsu says and I just smile.

~*~

"Punch me, Lucy. Just fucking do it for hell's sake!" yells Natsu.

We were in there 'secret' gym where they train and grumpy-head here is teaching me how to punch. Punch where? His face and I was more than glad to do it.

I did and now he has a big bruise on his face. I guess he underestimated me so much that he didn't know how strong my punch was.

"No! What if I hurt you again?" I yell back, concern obviously visible in my voice.

"That's my fault for underestimating you, now punch my chest or something." demands Natsu.

"Fine!" With that I aim for his chest. Before I my punch could land on his chest, he swiftly moves to the side, grabs my arm and flips me, suspending me in the air and landing, causing me to land on my butt.

"Fuck! What the hell!" I cuss as I rub my bottom.

It hurt like hell.

Yes, I have fats in my ass it's just not enough for a hard impact.

I hear a stifled laughter and look up to see Natsu trying to contain his laughter. I scowl and that's when he burst, laughing aloud.

"Haha, very funny." I sarcastically remark, getting up yet rubbing my ass still.

"It's just that your face when you fell was priceless." he says and then laughs again.

Asshole.

But he's the asshole that matters to me.

But I think I will not be able to tell him.

-

-

-

-

yay nachos! we got the chapter! stay tuned for the next!

k.d. [faith]

 [faith]