ROOMMATES [27]

NATSU'S POV

(A//N: Surpise!! BTW, sorry for not updating in like weeks. I guess shit caught up with me and school is approaching and I f*cking hate it. T_T  Heads up, sad chappy.)

Natsu, I'm right here! Natsu!

Heavy head, blurred memories and paralyzed limbs is what I awoke to. I grunt, making a move to push myself up to sit but could not achieve. I tried to speak however my throat was dry in which my voice resulted to be a light whisper. Until suddenly, I had the urge to fall asleep once more, my consciousness wanting to slowly slip into nothingness.

Dammit, Natsu! I'm right here!

I snap my eyes awake. Immediately I regret it as everything was bright and white. I hiss, shutting them in an instant.

Who was that voice in my head?

Natsu!

It's me...

Please, wake up..

Who was it?

Slowly I open my eyes, squinting still as light passes through my eyelids. Hearing the beep of the machine, I knew exactly where I was.

I sat up abruptly, my eyes scanning the stark white rooms with four walls. Surprisingly, the room had no windows which was odd for a hospital. 

How did I get here?

What happened?

My head began to ache and my hand reached up, touching a white bandage wrapped around my head.

I blinked.

"What the f-"

The door burst open, revealing the man I least expected to appear, cutting me off from my cursing.

I cocked an eyebrow his way. "Ian? What the f*ck is going on here?" I inquired, looking past him.

I knew better now.

Ian never risked a hospital and neither would I.

He seemed shocked by my question and strides in, shutting the door quietly behind him as he made his way to the seat beside me. A gun was strapped around his hip, a obvious view, a threat.

He plopped down the seat with a serious expression on his face.

"Natsu, this is going to be serious questions and I need you to answer honestly." he spoke and I unsurely nod, not knowing what the f*ck is really going on here.

He breathed in. "Do you know what happened to your head?"

I shook my head at his answer, furrowing my eyebrows. "Feels like I fell down from a two story building or some shit, it hurts."