ROOMMATES [10]

guess what? It's On, Bitch is OUT!! On chapter 2 already. there's a very hot badboy in there. >:)

yes, just click my profile and look at my work, it's all there.

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS PEOPLE, I'M SO SORRY. I WAS LATE EATING FOOD, BINGING ON A BUFFET TREATED BY MY RELATIVES. XD

I was a little tipsy, why?

I DRANK WINE. OMG, IT TASTE SO BAD T_T

At first it was really sweet, well me, and then an after taste followed and hell, it became bitter. I'm gonna dare myself to drink wine again. xD

Now, I have experience and can write a chapter with a drunken Lucy easily. Maybe *wink, wink*

thankkkss :D

so, i got a spoiler. cover thy ears and eyes if y'all dunt wanna see this:

NALU MOMENT COMING UP, TOO LATE IF YOU DIDN'T COVER 'EM MWAHAHHA.

lab u.

A VERY LONG CHAPTER COMING UP. IT'S A CHRISTMAS GIFT. :D as in really long like 2000+ words.

 :D as in really long like 2000+ words

~*~

I tip-toed, following Natsu from behind. We were currently on the mission to save Zeke from this @ssholes and there's no way I'm ever leaving him here. Like I mentioned, I love him and I need him, I can't just leave. 

We quietly exited the room, counting the seconds as they pass before we 'roll' to the other side. We continued to walk, careful to not get caught and considering there were cameras all over the place, it was extra harder. 

As we were about to cross an intersection between hallways, I spotted a man about to turn to the corner to our right and Natsu didn't seem to notice him. I reached my hand out, grabbed his forearm and immediately yanked him back, causing him to lose balance. Since I was holding onto him, I also lost my balance and stumbled down on the ground, feeling sudden weight on my legs all of a sudden.

"What the f*ck-" I cried out as I realized, Natsu fell on my legs. 

Why is he so heavy, oh my gosh.

His head laid on my thighs, cushioning his fall on the head a bit. Okay, technically, his whole upper body laid on my legs and it seemed to be the most uncomfortable position anybody has ever been. He looked to be in pain but before he could ask, I covered his mouth and leaned forward, checking if the man had heard or seen us.

The man was no where to be seen and sighed a breath of relief and looked down to see Natsu glaring at me. I quickly removed my hand from his mouth and sheepishly smiled at him.

"Sorry! There was a man and you were about to be seen if I hadn't pulled your or something but I did not see 'this' coming." I apologized and then indicated to our fall.