ROOMMATES [12]

I take a sharp intake of breath as college was really gonna start, the real drama.

I walked to my assigned room for Mathematics and entered the widely opened doorway. I walk up the stairs to my seat, choosing a random seat at the side. I sit my butt down the seat and wait for the class to begin.

"Lucy!" yelled a voice and my head spun immediately to see who it was.

Natsu.

"Shit" I cussed and immediately I ran down the stairs by the chair and out of the room.

I heard Natsu's yells as they resonate across the hallways, earning students to glance at us. I ignored them, dashing through the crowd.

I know I was running away, away from my problems but they have to understand that it's extremely hard to take in, I was never exposed to the world of gangs and shit.

I may know self defense but that's all.

I'm not equipped for anything much. 

I immediately head into the girl's bathroom, locking the door and into a cubicle, locking it as well. I placed the seat cover down, sat down and held my head between my hands.

Why do they try so hard to get me back? Can't they just leave me alone?

I have a boyfriend who's agenda I don't know. 

I have a roommate who is friends with my boyfriend and I am completely clueless onto who he really is.

I don't know them both, I don't know if I even know anything anymore...

My heart beats against my chest, adrenaline visible in my veins. I clutch my hair, forming a big knot over. 

Suddenly a big bang was heard at the door, someone punching it open.

"Lucy! Open this door, right now or I swear I'll break it down." yells Natsu.

"No! Just leave me alone, please!" I yell back and cover my ears.

It's too much to take in.

Guess what?

My parents died and Zeke was there for me... I thought I knew him but, I don't think so anymore. I use to remember... someone but everything is just plain blur. I felt hot tears streaming down my cheeks. I need someone, someone to help me out in this situation and I got no one...

The banging stopped and I sighed in relief, only to heard a louder one causing something to fall. When I mean something, I mean the door. My eyes widen and I pull my feet up, quietly putting it on the seat as I hug my legs.

The other doors were unlocked but either way, I didn't wanna be found so easily.

The tears had stopped, most of the tears probably dried already. I don't bother to wipe them, it's not like I cared onto what I looked like. 

Door after door, Natsu kicked it, opening them. I was in the right most cubicle, near the wall and soon enough I knew he would find me.

I should have just shut up. I shouldn't have gone to school. I should have just stayed in, sick or something.

Suddenly, my door was kicked open, the lock falling off of its place. 

I snapped my head up to see an extremely pissed, irritated yet creased with worry Natsu. 

"Stop running or hiding Lucy.. Please." He whispers as he enters the cubicle, hugging me immediately. I was frozen in place, I only saw this side of him when Zeke was in trouble, in which I had recalled was three days ago.