ROOMMATES [7]

CHAPTER 7 IS OUT!! YUSSS, okay read on my beautiful bichachos. ((I added 'bichachos' in the dictionary))

~*~

I grab my medicine, staring into it's glossy information. My fingers skimmed through the words, the title and the logo. I sighed, twisted it open and looked inside to see only five left. I frown but reach in for one, grabbing it between both my index and thumb. I set it the container aside, grabbed the water in my right and placed the medicine on my tongue and gulped it down with water. 

I patiently waited for the medicine to take effect. 

After a few, I felt my body relaxing, giving up to the medicine's effect, my eyes droopy until I fell dead asleep. 

---

"Shh! Quiet dammit, carry her gently." said a voice. 

I couldn't move and then I realized, my hands and feet were tied. I began to panic and struggled. 

"See? Now you've woken her up, idiot." said the same voice.

"Sorry! Come on, we're almost there." said another.

I was carried roughly somewhere, I dunno. My eyes were blindfolded with cloth and if I were to see something, I could only see dots of white from the lights effect.

I was roughly dropped onto a sofa, causing me to bounce and fall straight on the ground. 

It officially woke me up.

"Ow! The f-ck!" I cussed as my shoulder ached from the pain. 

"Shit, she's gonna kill us bro." said the voice.

"Yeah, hope she doesn't recognize us just yet." said the other as they both lifted me up carefully on top of the couch. My shoulder still ached with pain but slowly faded away. 

"Okay, I know there are two @ssholes in the room right now. Remove the blindfold now." I demanded.

For some reason, they obliged and one of them removed it. 

"Fricking light, so bright, shit" I hissed as the light burned my eyes. 

After a while of it shut, I fluttered them open to see my boyfriend Zeke and Natsu sitting down in front of me with faces morphed into sheepish smiled.

I glared at them and looked at my hand, untying them immediately without any hesitation. I looked to see Natsu whose face was shocked and then I turned to see Zeke who had the face, 'seen it before'. 

I then proceeded to remove the ropes on my ankles and stretched them out. 

"Okay, explain now." 

They looked at each other, then to me, then at each other, then to me, then at each ot-

"JUST SAY IT DAMMIT!" I boomed causing Natsu to spill everything.

"Okay your boyfriend here decided it was a good thing to make fun of you like you always do with each other, that came from him and tied your wrists, ankles and blindfolded you like a hostage. We wanted to fool you into thinking it was a kidnapping but no, I accidentally kicked you causing you to stir awake and ruined all the shit we prepared for you. I am spilling everything now, but who cares, I don't wanna be kicked in the ass by her. " Natsu spilled making me smirk.

"So tell me, what are you preparing?" I questioned. Natsu looked at Zeke then to his hands, avoiding the question.

Zeke sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "Your birthday is coming up... We wanted to make you a surprise no one can match with but this pink haired idiot ruined all the plans we've been making for a week." 

I just smiled and reached over to hug both these stupid guys. 

"You do know I'm just happy with normal stuff like amusement parks." I deadpanned causing them to awkwardly chuckle. 

"Haha, yeah but Zeke here is scared of heights and wants to be manly af in front of you so no, he said this hostage-thing would work." Natsu said, looking right at Zeke.

"Bro, come on! You weren't suppose to tell her!" I just laughed at Zeke's response and I yawned, rubbing my eyes. 

"Okay, just take me to the amusement park. It's way funner there." I murmured as I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out. 

"Sure but it's currently 5:12 am in the morning, sorry about that cupcake." Zeke said as he pecked me on the lips. I pecked him back causing Natsu to freak, "PDA, GET A ROOM B#TCHES!" 

We just laughed and we stood up and headed straight for the empty rooms. Until I realized, where am I?

"Zeke, where are we?" I asked as I turned to him for an answer. 

He replied, "My grandma's house." 

"Which grandma?" I asked again, panicking. Because if it's that b#tch of a grandma, I'm running away.

"Granny Tia" he replied, his eyebrows furrowed, confused onto why I was freaking out.

I breathed a sighed of relief, "Good thing she's not here, phew" I wiped a non existent sweat. I scrambled over to the guest room and greeted and good-night/good morning to Zeke before jumping into bed. Damn, the medicine was still in effect.

~*~

I woke up to an awful sound of a  seal wailing. Wait, they don't wail. I immediately sat up and faced the door area to see no one else but Natsu, acting like a seal but wailing like an ambulance. He was half naked and kinda sweaty which glistened on his six-pack. I immediately turned away from him.

"Aww, is she shy?" Natsu cooed as he finally stopped wailing like an idiot.

"In your dreams," I replied, removed the blanket and stood up from the bed. 

"So what time are we gonna go to the amusement park?" I questioned as I made my way to the lavatory to wash up.

"Around... 8:40 am. It opens early and there are less people during that time and plus, he has a job meeting today so we are leaving around 1:45 pm." he replied. 

I just nodded and brushed my teeth to get rid of my morning breath. I then brushed my unruly blonde hair, wore my contacts and got dressed in comfy clothes like shorts and a flowy blouse to keep cool.

As soon as I finished slipping on my sandals, I scurried downstairs to the worse scene I've ever seen in life.

Zeke was on the ground, clutching his arm as it was bleeding non-stop. I scanned the room to find a man standing outside of the door, holding up a gun with smoke surrounding it. 

He had just shot my boyfriend.

-

-

-

Updated :D

Cliffhanger, sorry but lova ya

-Peyt <3