ROOMMATES [15]

Okay, so yeah. I pretty much feel stupid from playing hide and seek + tag with Natsu.

I sigh as I trudge my way to our dormitory. I ran a hand through my hair as I nervously bit the nails of my other hand. It was sign how nervous I was. Sure, I could be stupid but yeah, I guess I am now. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

I slowly make my way to our dormitory door and reached for the doorknob, quietly turning it to the left, pushing it open. I peek through the small space, sticking my head in to see Natsu lying on his bed, sleeping quietly. 

I tip toe my way in, making sure not to make much sound as I close the door. After shutting the door, my arm was pulled to the left and I was pinned against the wall, my back stinging from the sudden pain.

"Ow!" I hiss, my eyes shutting at reflex. I felt a presence in front of me and so I open my eyes, seeing Natsu who was staring at me, well, glaring at me but with a tinge of concern in his eyes. 

Both his hands were either sides of my head, on the wall, trapping me. I could easily escape but I knew he had a back up plan on his head. Besides, where could I run to?

I'm tired from the whole run today. The pettiness.

"Where. Were. You." he says, emphasizing each word.

I sigh and leaned my head back, avoiding eye contact. "Hiding, running."

"No shit, Lucy. Why'd you run?" he asks again.

"Natsu, I thought we got through-"

"-no we haven't. Lucy, I'll be fucking blunt right now. Do you like me?" I blink at his sudden bravery. 

Did he find out?

How did he come up with it?

Oh shit, I'm exposed.

Unless, I lie.

 I take in a sharp intake of breath and released it. I was about to reply, "I-"

"Don't lie to me, I can tell if you do." he warned and I gulped.

I was suppose to object of course. That I didn't like him nor was I attracted to him.

Utter lies.

I look down and fiddle with my fingers, biting my lip. 

What was I suppose to do? Force myself to confess? He pretty much gets the clue that I like him, why bother letting me say it?

Gathering up the courage in my heart and gut, I look straight into his eyes and nod, saying, "Yes, I like you Natsu."

His breath is cut short when he deciphers my simple words.

I finally admitted it... After all those jumbled thoughts, I honestly felt so much better and my mind slightly cleared up. 

"That's not a lie... is it?" he whispers.

"I thought you could tell if I'm lying or not." I said back, my lips curving into a smile.

He chuckles lightly and inches closer, our foreheads touching and noses brushing.

"Guess what?" he whispers, looking at my lips.

"What?" I whispered back, playing a long.

"I like you too."

He closes the small space between us, his soft lips touching mine gently. I freeze at the moment, surprised at the sudden action in which I didn't really expect. 

Kiss him back! yelled my consciousness.

It's not as easy as you- 

I'm your consciousness! I am what you think and I KNOW you want to kiss him!

Without much hesitation, I kiss him back slowly. My hands travel to his hair and tangled my fingers in them, tugging slightly. He groans against my lips and deepens the kiss. He swipes his tongue on my bottom lip, demanding access.

Giving him what he wants is easy but, where's the fun in that?

I smile against his lips, not budging nor opening my mouth. He pulls back frowning and I just innocently smile. 

"That's cute, lover boy." I giggle when he scowls.

"Lover boy, really?" 

I nod, biting my lip but not intending to turn him on. His eyes travel to my lips and I immediately stop doing so. 

"Stop doing that, Lucy." says Natsu, eyes darkening.

"Why?" I breathe out and deciding to make fun of him, I bite my lip.

Wordlessly, he ducks and kisses me again but this time more demanding. I gasp as his lips touch mine and I try to keep up as I kiss back. His hands land on the small of my back, pulling me to him, our chest against each other. 

He pulls back and I can't help but whimper at the absence of his kiss until he trails kisses on the side of my neck. I moan aloud as he nibbled at the skin right above my collarbone and immediately bit my lip to stop myself. 

I could feel him smirking against my skin as he continues to suck on it.

He travels up my neck and stop right below my ear before coming back to my lips, kissing them again. He leans down a little and lifts me up as I shriek and immediately wrapping my legs around his waist and my hands on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?!" I whisper-yell as I look down at him. Considering he lifted me up, my height was an inch taller.

He looks at me and grins like a little boy, "Something you'll definitely like." 

I widen my eyes at his statement and was about to ask again when he shut me up by kissing me. 

This boy is gonna be the end of me one day. 

He slowly walks towards his bed, not breaking the kiss. He gently puts me on the bed, pulling apart as we catch up with our breathing. I sit up, kneeling on the bed.

He smiles at me as he watches me catching my breath.

"I'm good at this right?" Natsu cockily remarked. I rolled my eyes at his response and I just chuckled,looking down at my hands. "Too good." I whisper under my breath but since we were the only ones in the quiet room, he probably heard it.

He smirks and pushes me down on the bed, my bed against the flat cushion. He hovers over me as he supports himself with his forearms either of my sides.

"You know what happens when you compliment me, Luce?" he says, a familiar nickname rolling off of his tongue.

"What?"

"A reward."

He ducks lowly and kisses my lips and sliding his tongue in. I gasp as he works his wonders, exploring every inch of my mouth. I kiss him back, trying to cope up with his aggressiveness only to lose in defeat. I moan against his lips and he smiles, liking my reaction. 

-

-

-

will there part 2? maybe.

-k.d. [faith]