2. I hate school

TA DA!!!! This is Ben, isn't he absolutely gorgeous and totally hot. Admit it, because you know it's true.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I hope you enjoy this as well! Have fun reading while I have a fun time (hopefully) reading the comments :)

___________________________

First period was probably my favorite and least favorite class of the day. As a senior in high school I've realized that you shouldn't like a certain class because of a certain boy, but that didn't seem to matter with Colton. It's not like I obsessed over him - no way - but he's one of those guys that every girl dreams of - regardless of what Ben says. 

            Chemistry

I trudged over to my seat where I would remain for the rest of class. Where I would helplessly drift into a daydream, and then when I finally would awake, I would begin to stress. It was a daily thing, and that's what school seemed to be - a daydream. Some nights I would come home and cry myself to sleep because of school, because of college being a year away, because of pure stress.

Any teenage would understand.

School was pure torture, and nobody can see it except the voices that don't mean anything - the students. 

I placed my bag on the floor beside my stool and took a pencil out of the pocket. I let out a deep sigh and glanced over at Jenna, my (second) best friend since third grade.

               "How do you think you did on the test last week?" She asked hopelessly. She looked like she stayed up late, and I could tell she seemed worried. Jenna hated school as much as I did, but I could maintain good grades - Jenna sometimes couldn't.

               "Probably really awful." I exclaimed with a sigh. I propped my head in my hands and started rolling my pencil back and forth, anything I could do to avoid boredom.

          "Oh shut up. Chemistry is like your best subject" Jenna said with a fake cheerful tone. I mustered a smile in return and turned to the front of the room where Mr. Richard was passing out the chemistry tests. Truth was, I was nervous, but I've gotten to the point where my nervousness doesn't show anymore - school related anyways.

      Mr. Richard placed my test upside down on my desk, I sat there for a while debating on flipping it over to reveal my true score. Jenna on the other hand grabbed hers eagerly, only to have her face fall like the the titanic. I frowned for her after I plucked the packet from in front of me.

              A+    188/190

I should've been overjoyed and relived, but I didn't feel anything but a tingle of happiness that soon subsided.

        "How'd you do?" Jenna asked, but her tone revealed a disappointed teenage who wasn't good at chemistry, just how I wasn't good at Math. We all have our skills and our disadvantages - that's just how life works.

       "An A. How about you?" I asked because that was the only polite thing to do. 

           "a C" Jenna said with a frown.

     "a C's pretty good for you. Remember that one time you got a 40% F? Next test you'll get an A, for sure!" I said enthusiastically. Jenna smiled a radiant smile and gave me a short hug to show her gratitude.

        "You know. I guess you're right, thanks bud" Jenna said brightly. Her attitude suddenly transformed into a rainbow of happiness and a smile formed on my face.