16; Are you butt dialing?

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter because it leads to something big later on. I've been updating a lot lately which is weird for me, but I just got in the mood to write suddenly. Idk. I've realized that I no longer write for the views and the comments (although those are nice) I write because it makes me feel good and I like it. No matter how many views I get :)

__________________________

I piled on the cover-up, hoping that it would make it completely invisible or at least less noticeable. I had a game today, so I dressed nice in this maroon - kind of red - dress. I curled my hair and applied my makeup. I came to the conclusion that my hickey wasn't noticeable and I walked downstairs towards Ben's car. Even though I had covered it up I still couldn't help but feel self-conscious that Ben would notice.

"I've never seen that dress before" Ben said observantly. He put the car in drive and started heading down the road towards school. He glanced over at me, seemingly happier than usual this morning. But then his eyes zeroed in on my neck.

"You have something on your neck" He said and reached his hand out to my face. Unfortunately it all happened so fast that in one moment his thumb pressed against my makeup, and quickly wiped it off with his thumb. He looked down at his now, crusty thumb covered in cover-up.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked, looking at his thumb and up at me again. I clenched my teeth, trying desperately to hold back my laugh that was tempting to spill. He grabbed a Kleenex from the glove department and tried his best to wipe it off eagerly. Meanwhile, I was cracking up laughing in the passenger side, that is until Ben pointed out the obvious.

"A hickey? Really?" He asked, and then he started to burst out laughing. I was startled at first because I didn't expect him to react like that, but I soon started to forcibly laugh with clenched teeth. "That is probably the worst ass Hickey I've ever seen" He started up again with so much unnecessary laughter. I glared.

"Yeah, whatever. Like you can do any better" I remarked.

I knew he could do better.

"Please tell me you didn't do anything other then swapping saliva" Ben said with a laugh. For some reason he found this whole thing to be completely hilarious and I hated it.

"Why do you care Dad" I said, annoyed. I crossed my arms and looked out the window, annoyed and infuriated.

"Hey Libs, please don't be mad. I would be embarrassed too if I had such a horrible hickey on my neck" He said. For second I had thought he was going to be nice, but I soon found out otherwise.

"You're a Asshole" I said, while angrily slapping him on the arm.

"I'm the asshole? You're the one that slapped me" He clarified with an amused expression. I glared.

"Shut up. You're lucky I brought my makeup with me" I said while pulling out my makeup bag and setting it on my lap. I sighed and looked in the mirror of the sun blockers.

"Has anyone ever told you that you don't need makeup to be beautiful?" Ben asked, which suddenly changed the mood in the car. I smiled instantly and looked at Ben, his hair neatly messy and his face completely........ hot.

"Awe thanks Ben" I said warmly.

"Except you might need makeup to cover up that embarrassing mark on your neck" he said with a chuckle. I groaned.