32: Caught

I spent the night at Ben's that night after I freshly showered, I combed my hair as Ben helped me clean my lip. I liked the fact that he cared so much about me, how his strong attractive hands wrapped around me.

Call me weird, but tonight was somewhat relaxing. Honestly, I only think it was because Ben was with me. Without him, I don't know how I would've survived.

After last night though, I kind of agreed with what Aubrey had said. About me being a bitch. I sure felt like one anyways.  Mainly I felt regret for cheating on Colton, for kissing Ben while I was still dating Him. I felt regret for allowing Layla to think she had a chance with Ben, when me and his relationship was already beginning. I felt regret for making Aubrey hate me so much, for what reason she had was unclear to me.

I hated how this was all spiraling out of control and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Unfortunately, I had to tell Layla. I couldn't just allow her to be oblivious about Ben and I, that would be wrong of me. I had to tell her sometime, I just didn't know when.

  Right now it was 9 am the next morning, we were laying in his bed, my arm wrapped around his bare torso. I was wearing leggings and one of his football t-shirts, my hair was in crazy curls. All was quiet, yet it was the perfect kind of quiet. I could hear the birds chirping outside and all seemed calm, that is until I broke the silence.

"This week has been the craziest week of my life" I said quietly, thinking about all the events that have occurred. Ben only nodded while pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and waited for his response. He sighed,

      "Yeah, but it's been one of the best ones for me" He concluded as he looked at me, a perfect smile on his lips. I snuggled deeper into his chest while his hands rested on my lower back.

      "This is how we used to lay even when we weren't together, and you know what I always dreamed of doing?" Ben said as he bit his lip, his hand circling my lower back.

    "What?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

     "This" He said before he moved his hand to my butt. He squeezed it so hard I squealed - fortunately not like a pig- and he kept it there, holding his hand in place. Truth-be-told, I liked it.

     "Why did you always dream of doing that?" I questioned, although he knew I was just playing around. Joking with him. He chuckled as he shifted in bed.

    "It was always so close, but yet it was so damn far away" He said, rolling his eyes and kissing me softly on my forehead.

If I could, I would lay here forever, never getting up. Never.

Unfortunately, Ben's mom didn't seem to like that idea.

       "Ben! Get up, Breakfast is ready!" She screamed loudly from downstairs. Ben groaned and rolled his eyes, it was pretty evident that he didn't want to get up either. Ever since I found out the truth about Ben's mom, I found it hard to look at her the same way. To view her as the woman I would look up too, now seemed impossible. I'm not sure how Ben has dealt with it for years on end without telling a single soul.

      "We better get up before your mom gets mad" I said with a small chuckle. Ben wasn't very amused, but he got up anyways, pulling the covers to his side and standing up. He was wearing his boxers, and yep, that was all. But hey, I was perfectly okay with that, no arguments.

       "You're literally so hot" I said while practically drooling from my mouth. Ben rolled his eyes but took the complement anyways.

       "BEN! Breakfast is rea-"