9. Stupid internet games & fishing

Hey everyone! Today was very uneventful, besides me writing the next chapter anyways. I hope you enjoy this one, because it's quite funny and I hope I make you laugh as much as I laughed while writing it :) thank you and please comment your thoughts!

_________________________

I woke up early that morning around 4, which was unusual because it was a Saturday. I was supposed to sleep in, but somehow going back to bed seemed near impossible.

There was a text from Ben on my phone.

Ben- I feel awful

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Ben feeling the effects of yesterday, no matter how rude and selfish that may sound. I texted back almost instantly.

  Me - I'll be over in a few

I quickly changed into leggings and a long-sleeve shirt before climbing out of my window. As soon as I tumbled into Ben's room I could instantly tell how horrible he felt just by looking at him. He was laying in bed with a bucket by the side of him, his hair was a completely mess that somehow didn't effect how attractive he looked.  He mumbled something that I couldn't quite understand.

"Well, you did it to yourself " I said while letting out a chuckle and sitting down in the swirly chair. I swirled around and turned on his computer.

   "Yeah, well you don't have to remind me"  Ben said with an exhausted expression. I started to search the web for one of my favorite internet games - one that I only played when I was by myself or with Ben.

Papas fritas Hot dogaria

Okay, it sounds stupid but basically all you do is make fake hot dogs for fake costumers, and believe it or not - it could be addictive sometimes.

If anyone is wondering, it's on the lamest website name possible.

Coolmathgames.com

"You've got to be kidding me. You're playing that stupid game again?" Ben chuckled.  I swirled around as fast as I could manage with a serious and sincere expression on my face.

     "Yes. I'm on level 21" I said. "And look! I just unlocked the sweet relish" I exclaimed. Ben laughed and climbed out of bed slowly while gripping his heavy head. 

    "Seriously, I'm only on level... 29" Ben smirked and grabbed the other swirly chair from the side. He pulled it up besides mine and sat down.

   "Whatever" I said while a smile invaded my face.  I started to laugh suddenly because we were seniors playing a stupid game, but this game was something more than that.  In some respects, this game helped bond our friendship years ago. It made us closer because we knew we could be ourselves when we were together.

We didn't have to worry about judgement and stereotypes.

We weren't afraid to be ourself. And I guess that's why I loved moments like these, moments when we completely let go of who everyone thinks we are.

           "It's going to take a while for you to catch up with my hot dog making skills" Ben said while reaching into the mini fridge beside his desk and pulling out two juice boxes. He handed me the other one.

   "Oh and you're just going to sit and watch me fail while sipping a cherry flavored juice box?" I questioned. Ben looked at me and nodded.

"Well I might as well enjoy your pain if you are sitting here enjoying mine" Ben remarked. I was caught red-handed and I wasn't going to deny it. I threw my hands up dramatically and acted surprised.